Approach by LimeSpot

Approach by LimeSpot

by LimeSpot

AI-powered Targeted Email Campaigns and Newsletters

Catventures

Good for email marketing but buggy. We saw the app shaking a lot especially when you want to click test email or preview.

Revised review:

I can solve the shaking problem by zooming out the app.

Solid Cup

Great app, they will help you setup your campaigns and maximize the apps potential.

Moon Goddess Gifts

I just started using the Review Approach - AI Email Campaigns by LimeSpot app and it works wonderfully with my current Personalizer - AI Recommendations app by LimeSpot. I highly recommend this app for integrating personalized product recommendations within your emails. The pricing is convenient as well, as it is free, until I open my store and begin making sales. The customer service is great too, Michelle was very pleasant and willing to help.

Thank you, Stacey Hayes The Gifted Moon Goddess MoonGoddessGifts.com

Bricks Masons

This app has helped us become the number one store in our niche outperforming all of our competition. We highly recommend it!

D P Shoppers

Good application, very easy to use. Very good support too. I recommend

Kinkytoy Shop

Great app works as it claims. What set s this app apart is the lower price point and how easy it is to use.

https://www.kinkytoy.shop https://www.kinkytoy.store

A Shu

Great app! Pretty easy to follow once you play around with it. Emails Look great on both PC and mobile. I had a technical query and my query was responded to swiftly and dealt with thoroughly until resolved. Don’t think I’ll be using another email app again! Also prices per email add cheap! 5*!

The Christmas Light Emporium

I am a huge fan of Limespot Personalizer and now limespot Approach email marketing. We've only been on board for 1 campaign, but so far - the tight integration with our shopify customer database and their purchasing habits is simply fantastic. The campaign editor is one of the easies to use visual editors I've ever used as well. Truly fantastic so far!

Testmobiletechnica

This app is great. I was able to quickly set up a dynamic email that showcases different products based on rules that looks good on all devices and was really easy to test. I had an issue testing due to a bug. Support quickly assisted me in resolving the issue and advised they will fix the bug. So far it seems better than MailChimp.

Judaica Press

Just getting started, but so far I'm liking this app. Been using MailChimp for a long time, but it's expensive and I've always found the design process cumbersome. Some nice things about Approach: 1. Tight integration with Shopify, so choosing an item automatically populates it with that product's image, data, links. 2. The fact that you can make individual design elements mobile-reponsive or not. I've always hated the fact that no matter how nicely designed your email is, when it shows up on a phone the design just disappears and every product becomes huge and listed in one long column. Approach's design options give you much more fine-tuned results. Also, I pointed out a problem with their interface on Safari and they got it fixed pretty quickly. Keep up the good work!

Previous 1 3