AppScenic ‑ Smart Dropshipping

AppScenic ‑ Smart Dropshipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

I am a new business owner and I specialize in sports and outdoor gear. It's easy to import products to my store using AppScenic Marketplace, and they have a great selection of gear. I also appreciate that I can include the shipping cost in my product prices. Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience using AppScenic.

EcoFriendly
February 3, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Francisco from the AppScenic customer service team. They were extremely helpful and provided fast responses. I highly recommend Appscenic platform for anyone looking for top-notch assistance and a great syncing experience!

My Tech Addict
January 19, 2023

The app is perfect and the support team is amazing. They were able to answer all of my questions and help me with the sync process. I am extremely satisfied with my experience and give them 5 stars!

Jalola
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 17, 2023

"I liked the service that I received in its entirety, it was very excellent in accuracy and speed, and the technical support in the service that I met was very good. I recommend this service to anyone looking for a high-quality service."

Appscenic that I used met all the requirements that I had and it increased the seriousness and accuracy in the final results. Also, the service was easy to use and did not require any special technical information. I thank the team that fulfilled my requests, which was highly responsible and accurate.

In general, I consider this Appscenic to be very excellent and I recommend it to anyone looking for a high-quality service and accuracy in results.

Jovalvi
Sweden
January 5, 2023

What I love about it is that I managed to connect all my 3 stores under the same account. Good experience so far…

Flo
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 31, 2022

It’s fast and reliable. Nothing to complain about. I imported like 3000 products in only a couple of hours. Next I am going to try their dropshipping ACADEMY and see what tips and ideas I can find in there.

ExtraMiles online
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 22, 2022

Very useful if you are just starting. I am using this app to fill some gaps in my catalog…and the support is really helpful. Adrian sent me some recommended supplier a few days after I joined. Thanks!!

AnythingBeyondInc.
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 21, 2022

The integration works well so far and it’s saving you a lot of time. What I think needs some improvement is the search functionality and their catalog needs some sorting options. Thank you!

Big Prime Shop
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 10, 2022

I decided to try their app because they have white label shipping. But the app is easy to use and has nice features.

Timber-Crest
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 10, 2022

I chose this app because the orders are automated and not semi automated like other apps. So far everything looks good, but I would like to see more Pet products added.

eagleexchange