Appstle℠ Memberships , 348 anmeldelser

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. maj 2024

Excellent app, easy to use and set up, great customer support.

r4robot
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 14. maj 2024

21. marts 2024

great app for getting our memberships setup and live and the Customer Support is great! Quick response and lots of tech support.

elfin los angeles
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 22. marts 2024

3. maj 2024

Harris helped me customized my experience and brought my vision to life. He took his time to explain to me the changes. I appreciate his patience and time

La V Health Fusion
7 måneder bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 4. maj 2024

22. april 2024

They have amazing customer support and respond very quickly!

Wonderland Cutters
3 måneder bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 23. april 2024

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements:) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

29. april 2024

EXCELLENT service, quick and very friendly, and addressed and solved my concern quickly...

i.hART.pink POP-UP
Appstle Inc. svarede 30. april 2024

9. marts 2024

mona was very helpful because i was able to explain in detail what i was trying to do, i just didnt understand how to do it.

Eventum
4 måneder bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 10. marts 2024

15. april 2024

The support is amazing! The pricing is good too. I highly recommend Appstle.

Winslet's Patterns
Appstle Inc. svarede 16. april 2024

25. marts 2024

Harris in the support team is awesome, he deserves a rise! Thanks for your patience and with my concerns!!!

The Virtus Catalog
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 26. marts 2024

19. marts 2024

I recently installed this app to try it out as we're developing our shop. I ran into a little bit of difficulty with the integration on a product page, and the customer service I got through the chat was top notch. It was quick and solved my problem. I'm feeling confident that if we continue to move forward with this app (which we probably will), I can get the kind of help I need as I continue to integrate it into our shop.

Unless Kids
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Appstle Inc. svarede 20. marts 2024

3. april 2024

Team of absolute ninjas. Typical male, I spent 48 hours casting around trying to figure it all out myself - within 30 mins of contacting the team they had everything implemented that I needed. The apps are cool, the team is cool, Kate is Chief Ninja. Just sign up already.

My Store