Appstle℠ Memberships , 143 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
24. toukokuu 2023

The live chat feature was incredibly helpful and a huge benefit to working with this app. Highly recommend.

outland-entertainment
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Päivä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 24. toukokuu 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

20. toukokuu 2023

Love it! It is user-friendly and anything you need, their support answers in under 5 minutes! Solved a HUGE problem for my business.

The Clothing Library
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 9 kuukautta
Appstle Inc. vastasi 20. toukokuu 2023

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements:) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Muokattu 9. toukokuu 2023

5 star for the support team and the app itself. I asked many questions and the support team is always ready to answer and help me immediately. the app is also easy to set up membership services, to have membership perks or discounts, but if there can be more documents and clear video tutorials will be great. the email marketing should be more dynamic and customized too.

iHealthMate
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 21 päivää
Appstle Inc. vastasi 9. toukokuu 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

3. toukokuu 2023

Everytime I have requested help, they are always there ready to go. Great app with lots of options for all types of businesses. A couple of tiny hiccups as happens with software/computers but always sorted out with no hassle.

Lincraft
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 8 kuukautta
Appstle Inc. vastasi 3. toukokuu 2023

2. toukokuu 2023

I have just migrated from a competitive subscription 'app' and couldn't be happier.

Appstle is easy to use, easy to tailor for my different membership needs, and they're customer service is fantastic.

MEATRUN
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 7 päivää
Appstle Inc. vastasi 2. toukokuu 2023

29. huhtikuu 2023

The people working on this app and customer support is amazing. They quickly fixed my issues and were very kind. I hope to have much success having them as an essential app on my website. If you need membership app for your customers I recommend this.

American Finch
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 7 päivää
Appstle Inc. vastasi 29. huhtikuu 2023

25. huhtikuu 2023

Super fast response and great customer service! This is the App you need for any membership related projects that you might be working on. Everything is possible with this app! 10 stars!!

SPARKLN
Iso-Britannia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 14 tuntia
Appstle Inc. vastasi 25. huhtikuu 2023

20. huhtikuu 2023

This app is great, The customer service even better. Easy to use and very useful in allowing us to make memberships for our customer. We look forward to growing our customer base with this app!! Thank you for all the help.

The Better Tee
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Päivä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 20. huhtikuu 2023

20. huhtikuu 2023

favorite part is the customer service. always there to help. great all around! also a very fair pricing structure.

Swing Scratch
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 5 kuukautta
Appstle Inc. vastasi 20. huhtikuu 2023

8. huhtikuu 2023

Very smart App - we are just about to launch to our 200 member. Through testing and set up the help and support has been perfect!
Our only issue its it doesn't link perks to POS however I know this is a Shopify issue not theirs so still 5 stars!!

Malt The Brewery