Recensioner (142)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
29 maj 2024

I've been using the Apptile Shopify App Builder for a few months now, and it's been a fantastic addition to my online store. The app is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy to customize my store without any technical knowledge. I love the drag-and-drop features, which allow me to create a professional-looking site quickly. The seamless integration with Shopify has saved me so much time, and the mobile optimization has significantly improved my customers' shopping experience. Plus, their customer support is top-notch, always responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Count Valentine
Indien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
28 juni 2024

This has been such an easy transition while moving over from CommentSold's App to AppTile! They helped walk me through how to set up my app, did the main process for me, and even would join on calls with me while I figured out how to navigate certain aspects of the app. They are extremely hands on and are ready to help when any questions pop up!

You definitely don't want to pass on working with them!

Harland and Jayne
21 dagar användning av appen
28 juni 2024

I have absolutely loved working with the team at Apptile! They made creating and utilizing my app for my boutique so easy. My app was created in less than a week and my customers are loving it!
I love how easy it is to design and fit my brand. I can change it often and with ease. Push notifications go out right on time and are easy to create and schedule.
The team is responsive and helpful to all my questions. I look forward to growing my business with Apptile!

Hustle and Shine Boutique
17 dagar användning av appen
12 juni 2024

This has been the easiest transition moving over from CS to AppTile. The developers have been nothing shore of amazing. My APP was built within days, customized to my preferences. My customers easily transitioned over, able to see their previous orders and everything. Do not sleep on making the jump!

Come What Mae
23 dagar användning av appen
28 juni 2024

I have had such a great experience with Apptile. The team is ready and willing to help with anything at a moments notice. They are diligently working on more and more integrations for those of us that are Live sellers, this is a huge relief as a lot of us have moved from Commentsold and were in need of this. A huge thanks to Saif and Vishar and the whole amazing team at Apptile! We look forward to a long relationship!

Urban Threadz Boutique
22 dagar användning av appen
21 juni 2024

Recently made the switch to Apptile for my app and the transition has been so smooth and simple, the team has been very supportive and did majority of the work for me, they are also super responsive and have answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I love how my app looks now!

8Twenty3 Boutique
29 april 2024

So far my experience has been excellent. I am moving from Commentsold to Shopify as my selling platform and have found Apptile to be an easy transition. What I really love is that my current app users won't have to download my app again, it'll come across as just an update!

Soulful Bling Boutique
2 månader användning av appen
7 maj 2024

So impressed with Saif and the team at Apptile. I had an issue when i first downloaded the app, my browser could not open it, messaged Saif who responded straight away and solved my issue almost straight away. He then went further and offered his help in designing my app and getting it published. Could no be happier than with the service i have received from Saif. Would highly recommend.

Just Flex
Storbritannien
19 dagar användning av appen
4 april 2024

I switched to Apptile after 4+ years with Shopney. While their customer service has always been top-notch, the primary reason for my switch was the price structure and what each plan includes. Once competitive in the past, Shopney's plans have become relatively expensive, with a significant price gap between plan 1 and 2.

During my evaluation, I also tried two other competitors: one was too expensive for plan 1 without offering significant differentiation from Shopney, and the other was frustrating, as basic options required upgrading to the next plan, making it difficult to envision using the platform.

In contrast, I found that Apptile offers more value for the money with fewer restrictions on main features and a fresh interface on the client side. While some customization options may require switching to a bigger plan, I don't recall feeling disappointed often when building the interface with features available only on another plan. Additionally, I appreciate that Apptile doesn't confine you to restrictive or unattractive themes. As a former Shopney client, I also had access to a few features "for free," such as having a quick menu at the bottom, but Apptile offers this as a standard feature to all without extra charges. I also prefer Apptile's more dynamic global interface, particularly the 'Explore' feature, which allows for a dynamic product exploration experience without the need to create it; it's ready to go. Additionally, the menu is highly customizable and can be used to display other types of info than the bottom one for quick navigation. I found they nailed it in terms of UI.

Their support is also very responsive, and it's evident that internal teams collaborate effectively, resulting in efficient issue resolution. While the admin interface is straightforward, involvement was necessary for me due to my previous apps being live with my dev accounts for Android and Apple. Apptile proactively contacted me and guided me step by step. BUT be assured, they can also post the app on your behalf with their accounts, saving you dev time and money every year. Your app will still be listed under your name; it will just be published by them. Totally fine to start, and almost none of your clients will see the publisher's name.

While Apptile's editing interface can be initially confusing and occasionally buggy (you may have to refresh the page if all changes have not been published, and press the publish button again), I've noticed improvements, and they continue to refine it. Despite these minor issues, the platform offers significant cost savings and an engaging experience for both myself and my clients. I'm pleased with my decision to switch.

Eyefood Factory Australia
Australien
20 maj 2024

Making the switch from CS to Shopify I was terrified especially switching my APP, but Apptile (Saif & team) truly made the switch painless! The customer service is top notch! I can not recommend Apptile enough! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Rebellious Rhea Boutique