Apptuse ‑ ECommerce Mobile App

Apptuse ‑ ECommerce Mobile App

by Apptuse

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify website.

1 review

Mindzai

hmm...once you start to poke around you'll notice that there's a lot of features that are lacking. Store owners often create multiple collections...some are public..some are not meant to be but were created for the purpose of a sale or to organize something. Well...the Apptuse app doesn't care. It will simply show you every collection that you have. The only way to hide a collection is to hide it in your admin. Very shortsighted on their part. Another thing...there's a section where you can have a large banner and you are supposed to be able to click somewhere....that didn't work as advertised...I told them about it...but they insisted that I was doing something wrong. I wasn't and I didn't appreciate the attitude. It didn't even work on their own demo app. Try it..download the demo app they have and try to click on the big square banner. Nothing. Anyway...I've been researching many of this kind of "native app" solutions and this is as close as it gets. And it's not even that great. Okay I suppose if you have a few products. The best out there is Modest...but they have this really odd "cart" system that I just can't use.