Arch Spin Offers

Arch Spin Offers

by Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Spin Wheel, Boost Customer Engagement and Increase Sales

strategist-board-game

I loved the application, very functional to be totally free.
It would be the best just by applying a few small details, which I would have liked it to have.
- That you could choose pop-up or automatic window depending on whether it is on a PC or Mobil device.
- To be able to remove the option that they write the name, just write the mail.
- Lastly, one could choose to automatically exit the client trying to exit.
Add those 3 functions and the best application of all remains.
I loved it very much, and thank you very much.

June 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We are glad that you explored different settings and configurations in the app and are using the same.
You have given it really a nice appearance.

Ema&Carla

I think this one is a must install app on shopify.
Their service is top notch. If something goes wrong,a REAL person helps you right away!If store owners want to improve their sales, this is the app you’re looking for. The help center is super efficient and fast to answer.I had a question, Chirag gave outstanding service and support.
Super impressed, considering it's FREE app! *for some apps it takes days and weeks till you can receive an answer. I would highly recommend this!
Excellent app, Excellent support team!!!

May 1, 2020

BEST BEAUTIP

This app is so useful and simple. And CS is good! I recommend the app:)
I just want to add new campaign!

January 10, 2020

Harley-Davidson Querétaro

The background image format?, jpg, svg or png?......................................................

December 6, 2019

Hi There,

The background image should in JPG or PNG format and that up to the limit of 2 MB size.

Thanks.

Crazy Cuffs

Just installed this app, really easy and user friendly, my customers will love the opportunity to win discounts on their orders via this app. Thanks, Crazy Cuffs Cufflinks

November 18, 2019

Hi There,

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to hear that you found it easy to use. By the way, you have a nice collection of Cufflinks.

Unicorn Square

I want to uninstall this app and cannot find support to do so. It feels very spammy as there is no listing on the help section for uninstall directions.

November 14, 2019

Thank you for your review.

We have kept uninstallation simple. In order to uninstall the app, you need to remove the app from the Apps section of your store.

Let us know if you still face any issues.