Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Casa de Homem

Hey guys, The app is very worth using. It has the functions that some other paid apps and I'm using for free. I had an experience with their support and it was really good and fast! Thanks.

Pomona and Peach

I've been using Areviews for almost 2 years now. The reviews on my store look great and it allows for a great deal of customization. Importing reviews for drop shipping is seamless, quick and painless. The support team is very helpful and always resolves in technical issue I may have. I recently updated my store's theme and while that always comes up with issues with any app, the Areviews team quickly fixed my issues. Highly recommended.

Shopedian

The support is very responsive and helpful. Using their service for a long time now and i can tell its worth it.

POLARSTY

Great app, many features and a fair price. Support team answer and help very quick. Can definitely recommend this app.

A10 SHOP

Most pathetic customer service. No chatbox. Response time 3 to 4 days.
There is no way to export reviews. Avoid

August 5, 2021

Hello, most of the time we reply within 12 hours, anyway we sent you the file sorry for the experience

Upopbyshop

Great service and support. The newly added evaluation page is very nice and durable. And it is an adaptive interface, which is very friendly to various users. The service team also solved the problem very promptly and patiently. thank

My Divine Market

This app has been a great help to the start of my business. I will be doing my part by telling other such as my friends and family that are trying to get into drop shipping about this app. thank you.

Mega Emporium

Best app ever i have seen. You can import reviews from any e-commerce platform even from amazon. I suggest you all to purchase their plan it is worth it. I highly recommend this app

Boomin Diamonds & Accessories

great app and also fast customer service. loving it and using this app for 3 stores which i currently run.

katziela

wonderful app, they import reviews fast keep it very simple and clean,
best of all is the customer service we had some minor changes that we could not figure out, they helped us in the hour..
Amazing.