Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Treasure Port

This app is great! it has an elegant look and it works really well! The support team has been very kind and helped me integrate the app in a custom page. They answered very quickly a number of times.
They also have a couple of widgets in order to get a more custom look.

KawayMigi

An amazing app with all options that a drop shipper needs in 2021 use this app I highly recommend it, the support team is amazing it worth it

The Food Folks

I used this App, I found it considerably great .
As it provides reviews to be imported from Amazon ,which is really a nice feature .Support Team is also fantastic always on Toes to help

South Bay Board Co.

Incredible support -- works extremely well with our site, if you are an amazon seller and want to show off the reviews from amazon on your Shopify site, this is the best app and customer service for an app we've had the pleasure of working with.

Hedda Home

Top application. One of the best in this category. Hyper responsive and professional customer service.

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques

The app is great! It imported my reviews from Amazon seamlessly and makes it easy to sync (I'm doing it manually, but you can upgrade to auto-sync). Emails are sent after a customer order with a link to review the product - and the emails are customizable with design and dynamic information such as product, date, name, etc. The presentation of reviews is nice and easily customizable with good template options. And while the app isn't very intuitive and doesn't have great documentation, the support has been excellent and very responsive! I've sent 6-8 support questions in the last couple of days with quick, helpful responses. Definitely would recommend.

Spunky Stork

So easy to use, and a breeze for importing Amazon reviews to our website. Also, was concerned about the design/aesthetics, but it looks great.

Colt Blue

I just installed today and I needed help setting the app up. The team responded late at night my time - not sure what time it was form them - and the issue was resolved in a matter of an hour or so. I appreciate the support.

THEGREENWIND

The aap is really useful for reviews. its has great user-friendly AI, and the best part is customer support is really amazing.
I recommend you guys to give it a try and judge it yourself.
Best of luck

Vick Novidades LTDA

Ótimo aplicativo, comecei usando o gratuito agora to no pago, suporte deles e super rápido e ajuda demais quando precisa.