Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Posture Correctors Store

Great app, easy to set up, user-friendly. And very helpful support team! We needed to add the reviews count next to the product title (at the top of the product page) and the support team helped us with the code very quickly. Thanks!

CleanZoom

Before use Areviews, we test 4 other reviews app, we choose Areviews because it's really easy to use(no need to install chrome tool or others), and also provide other powerful function, After use it, I really appreciate the support team, it always provide the fast and powerful support

PressureSleeves

I absolutely love this app and the team that supports it. I do pay for this app on all of my stores that I run and I don't ever regret it. I have always received fast and very helpful customer service, and the features that come with the app are great for the price!

Canineology

I’ve tried quite a few review apps. Deleted them all. This one is hands down the best. I’m giving it 5 stars and you won’t be disappointed if you get it. It has a ridiculous amount of features and options, and the platform is easy to navigate.

Isla Eyewear

Have been using this, has good pictures, clean design + support is great when I changed my theme and needed to reintegrate

FLO EV Charging

What a bang for our bucks!!!!!! We can customise like we want, imported all reviews, have amazing controls 6/5

Nippiepop

Awesome support! Exactly what I needed! Seamless review importation! Super fast response for any troubleshooting requirements too! Thank you very much!

VYBE

My only disappoint is I didn't find this app earlier! Easy to use, a lot of very nice design choices. Compared to some similar apps this is way ahead. Highly recommended

Fansdorm

This app is better than any review app out there. Is crazy not a lot of people know about areviews as they are not as popular as Loox reviews but they are totally missing out. The price with what you get with this app is astonishing, its crushes any other shopify review application out there. Their customer support is top notch, they reply fast when you contact them for help, they are patient with their customers and they seem to have really good developers/programmers working in the app so if you guys have any problems in implementing your code into your theme, just contact them and they can definitely help you as they helped me. All in all, Good app, many functions to choose from, amazing monthly price compare to other apps, 10/10.

Viki Body

Amazing app, easy to use, perfectly matching with your theme. Best app, with just amazing price ! 100% recommend you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26