Avis (568)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 9 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 juin 2024

Excellent. Quick and very good chat and email response. The reviews are working great on our site. I highly recommend Areviews app for integrating your product reviews from other shopping platforms to show up on your site. Thank you!

LifeArtVision
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 juillet 2024

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do. When starting out it was great to have a free option and I love that the paid version adds so much for very little cost. I would recommend this app to anyone.

The Storied Gift
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 juillet 2024

Great Reviews that are seamlessly integrated with your products/product pages to instill sense of trust between your Website and your Customers! Easy Instructiions to use these for my Shopify store, after I have linked my product(s) via both Shopify or AliExpress, then match the product to same exact product selling successfully in Amazon/Ebay etc stores, chose number of reviews, then send over to your store. Makes things so much easier for store ownersl!! Thank you for this great APP

Small Town Girl
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2024

I love this app.

The interface works perfectly for me and I find it easy to use. You can get Amazon reviews and loads of other websites which is better than loads of other more expensive apps.

I wish it had the same features as some other apps where you can get trust badge widgets and reviews widgets with images and star ratings, etc

My favourite app I've used so far, honestly

favensly
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 juillet 2024

I have been working with Areviews and I am loving it. So many nice features and really makes the difference for my online store. Thank you for your amazing support!

Soul Little
Australie
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2024

I really loved this app. Even using the free plan is already good, because we can choose the feedback and also delete some photos if we don't like them. I loved that is really easy to use, and the premium plan is not that expensive and comes with a lot more things that we can use.
I highly recommend it.

GoanLiv
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 juillet 2024

An absolute powerhouse tool for any store. Need reviews, this app has got you. Honestly the trust you can give customers and the use of this app above and beyond. Thank you.

Home Treasures
Royaume-Uni
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 juin 2024

Great product. Easy to use and navigate. I haven't experienced any issues with adding reviews to my site. I would highly recommend!

Angie Treasures
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 mai 2024

It is an excellent application. After using several applications, I can say that it is the most comfortable for the user and its settings are flexible

Nunomu
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
22 avril 2024

The app does what it says and more. Your products are more engaging and professional. I wouldn't use any other app because this one does so much more than those that cost more. Definitely recommend it!

GiftsWeNeed