Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 10 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 november 2023

The app is great and I have used it for the last 3 years across a number of my stores. I ha an issue which I could not fix, and the support team was able to fix it within the same day.

AuroraProjector
Storbritannien
5 månader användning av appen
4 januari 2024

Quick response time, and solved my problem.

HappyLuxe
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
24 januari 2024

The support team Adel is very responsive. Help me several times for app installation. Thank you

Makartt
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
29 november 2023

Overall functionality is good, with occasional questions and quick customer service answers.

Vicllax Outdoor
Kina
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Redigerat 15 december 2023

It can solve the problem, so I changed it to a positive review. Good luck!

Cyrusher United Kingdom
Hongkong SAR
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Areviews App svarade 21 november 2023

Sorry for the experience.
We don't support exporting currently. We explained that to you in detail. Sorry for that.

For review order, you can change it from Importing filters at the bottom
by date, images ..etc

10 januari 2024

muito bom demais

floradex
Brasilien
3 månader användning av appen
2 november 2023

I installed the app and encountered an issue with displaying reviews. I contacted Areviews customer support, and I must say, their customer service was exceptional! They go above and beyond. The support team is always there to address any questions or concerns you may have.

Irresistible Trend
5 dagar användning av appen
17 oktober 2023

Just Amazing app!

I had a some problems in my store, and i contact the support... The support was Awesome, and they help me in everythinhg. I highly recommend Areviews!

Ordole
Brasilien
3 månader användning av appen
7 oktober 2023

I contacted customer support about a glitch in the system and they were very helpful. it was taken care of within 24 hr. Thank you for making this process painless.

DT Essentrik