Helhetsomdöme
  • 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 10 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 15 december 2023

It can solve the problem, so I changed it to a positive review. Good luck!

Cyrusher United Kingdom
Hongkong SAR
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Areviews App svarade 21 november 2023

Sorry for the experience.
We don't support exporting currently. We explained that to you in detail. Sorry for that.

For review order, you can change it from Importing filters at the bottom
by date, images ..etc

25 december 2023

Ótimo

Makaios
5 dagar användning av appen
22 november 2023

The app is great and I have used it for the last 3 years across a number of my stores. I ha an issue which I could not fix, and the support team was able to fix it within the same day.

AuroraProjector

Nederländerna
6 dagar användning av appen
17 oktober 2023

Just Amazing app!

I had a some problems in my store, and i contact the support... The support was Awesome, and they help me in everythinhg. I highly recommend Areviews!

Ordole
3 månader användning av appen
2 november 2023

I installed the app and encountered an issue with displaying reviews. I contacted Areviews customer support, and I must say, their customer service was exceptional! They go above and beyond. The support team is always there to address any questions or concerns you may have.

Irresistible Trend
5 dagar användning av appen
7 oktober 2023

I contacted customer support about a glitch in the system and they were very helpful. it was taken care of within 24 hr. Thank you for making this process painless.

DT Essentrik
2 månader användning av appen
3 oktober 2023

I highly recommend Areviews! This app works exceptionally well, and the staff is incredibly helpful. They assisted me in installing the necessary code for star reviews on all my products. Thank you, guys!

Fourhike