Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Zeravo Apparel

Literally the best reviews importing app and outstanding support.

Contacted support because of syncing issue with my theme and received a reply immediately after telling a hotfix has been done! App is working flawlessly now.

Spotrends

Just the same situation from the comment below, so I am just gonna replicate it:

My search is OVER! I have tested maybe 6 review apps and this is THE BEST of ALL! And support is fastest ever!

Very happy with this !

Ofertas Incriveis

Very happy with this !

Bass Fishing Gifts

Great features and better yet great support. I was doing a few things wrong and customer support was on top of it and got me going in the right direction fast.

Oncils

The best reviews app out there. Trust me. You can do all what you expect from a reviews app and even more.
If you run a dropshipping business, forget about all the other apps and install this one. It will make your product pages much more appealing with very little effort. One more thing, the customer service is just amazing. I had an issue with some customization features and one of the developers went back and forth with me via email until it was solved. They even sent a customized piece of code to achieve what I was trying to do. Great great app. I recommend it all the way!

My Bish Bash Bosh

Excellent App for reviews. Customer service is awesome too. I have tried other review apps but this is the very best by far.

Grizzly Guy Gear

This is a great app and well worth the price, easy to install and use and looks great in my store. Thank you.

Fuzweb

This App and it's fantastic customer service are to be highly recommended, we have been shop owners working on Shopify for 3 years now and this is the BEST customer care we have gotten from ANY App Period! They are quick to reply and even quicker to resolve any issue we have had. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND, thanks especially going out to Ahmad for his most excellent customer service, we noticed that our reviews were not posting ... once again Shopify made some changes in their system WITHOUT informing their paid subscribers, and this caused the reviews to NOT post... we contacted Areviews and they immediately got back to us and resolved this within 20 minutes keeping in constant contact whether it is day, night or weekend. I cannot emphasise how impressed we are after dealing with many App developers whose Apps have created chaos in our business platform causing loss of customers, income and Google SEO... we are very happy that finally Shopify has at least ONE App that not only works but the developers work too...

Acme Emporium

I tried all the reviews possibilities in the choices, deleted every one of them. Took me two days to go through all of them. This reviews app for aliexpress was my last choice, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING features and choices. HIGHLY recommended. LOVE the app. NO problem installing and does everything I wanted and more. Easy to use, easy to understand. My last choice turned out to be an AMAZING choice for all the reasons above and more.

Dealkraken

Best review importer app by far!