Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Salt And Lace Intimates

Perfect for my drop shipping store. I love that I can customize this in so many ways to fit my brand. I chose cute pink hearts instead of yellow stars for reviews. I am so surprised at all the options for style and function. The best part is the customer service. They get back to you right away! So fast and helpful. Very responsive. This is the best aliexpress reviews app I've used. You will not be disappointed.

Tmarketpro

Many options help me to have full control over the reviews and the design, the best of all the support is awesom and friendly thank you
My store now looks like a marketplace aliexpress or amazon lol
you can check by yourself

Fiona Planet

A fantastic app. Helpt me alot.

Anzellina

I love this app. Very fast support, and help. What a great add-on app!

I'd recommend all shops to get this, everything is easy to set up and it doesn't take more than 5 mins to do that. Please don't make any big changes support team because it is working so well now. This has been the app i've been waiting for, there are no similar apps out there that is easy to use. Thank you so much

Sees Tees

Installed with great customer support. They sorted the coding for my store, checked in to see if I needed them more than once- which I liked! Set up system was simple and thorough. Support has been almost immediate in every instance. I'm very happy with this app and the support. Only newly installed with plenty of customization options. Looking forward to seeing how Arewiews impacts my store. One of the best apps I have installed- Thank you and 5 stars from me.
youhoney.me

Famguards

i was using another app since few months for aliexpress reviews, that app was good enough.
but when i have seen this app and found that it has additional options such as replace some words or delete a words, i thought to give it a try as that will save a time instead of deleting those words manually such as " aliexpress" but also i thought not to waist time and stay with my current app.
actually i have tested all ali reviews apps before and spent many hours on this issue. so i said let me spend one more hour here and i did.

The app was so amazing and perfect in a way that made me angry.
usually i used to give some suggestions and find many mistake with any app i use, but here there was nothing to be added, everything was perfect,
so i spent more time to find something that let me stay with my current app, as i don't like to change it, finally i found an issue with this app related to how it looks on mobile screen.
i contacted the developer of this app on Saturday and told him the issue, i expected that he will reply on Monday and expected that he will tell me that he will do the change with next update, but the surprise was that he replied me within only 15 min and told me the issue was fixed and it was really fixed.
THIS APP IS JUST PERFECT, AMAZING AND HAS GREAT PERSON TO SUPPORT IT.

Petemporiums Com

I am blown away by this app. I am a newer store and it is hard to get reviews on my site. This is a game changer! Thank you so much!

Je Merchandise

The app is great and is easy to use recommend it to everyone.

Tailoringtots

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I never review but I had to for this. The app is amazing but the customer service is even better. Everything I requested for the developer to do he was able to do for me in record time! Just amazing. I had other ali import review apps and this is definitely the best. Highly recommended!

Worry Free Market

Awesome app, does exactly what it says and more. The support, however, is the best part of the app. Very helpful, clear, and takes into consideration any suggestions you have and actually implements them...and quickly! Cannot recommend enough.