Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Anthonys Goods

This deserves a higher rating. The aesthetic is amazing on the product page, and the fact that you can link and sync your Amazon reviews without going through the API integration crap is awesome. A huge plus for me was their customer service. Yes, it may be confusing at first (like any new app you're unfamiliar with), but the support was really fast to respond and helped me with all my questions.

POLARSTY

Great app, many features and a fair price. Support team very quick and helpful. Can definitely recommend this app.

BLUEMAGELLAN

Professional and fast customer service. I have been using this app across all my stores. The best price in the market. These guys genius!!! This app will skyrocket conversion rate baaaaaby!!!

SKLSports

Their service is great. I encountered a problem, and contacted their support team. And they resolved the problem soon.

Bring To Door

App is great ! Lots of features !!! Support staff is very helpful. Only issue I had up to now is when import reviews from Banggood, can't filter English only so needs to delete other language reviews manually.

SILKYME

The app is amazing but the support is even better. Literally I have reached out to them 3 4 times as I could not figure out how to set the review up on my home page and etc and EVERY time they took full responsibility and did the whole thing for me within 1 to 2 hours. That's Amazing!!!

Kidzlane

Love this app, it makes importing your amazon reviews a breeze. Extremely user-friendly & awesome CS

Aposen

Use easily, patient and kindly customer service. I like it very much, will recommend to others, nice APP.

Carnation Bill Money Counting Machines

very fast and knowledgeable support. Easy to understand interface. Does what it says it would. Thank you.

honeycando.com

We wanted a spreadsheet with the number of reviews per product. Their customer support team sent it quickly.