Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Exact Mine

I loved this app because This app has all the features which I need at a very affordable price. I highly recommend.

Ladyjuju

This app is really great, and the service of the customer service staff is also very good. Any problems you don’t understand can be solved very well for you.

Enzymedica

Areviews tech support team are awesome. They not only have a super efficient response time, but on top of that, when they responded to me, they didn't ask me any silly questions like what is your email address or what is your store's url, when THEY responded, they had already fixed my issue, just like that, done. THAT'S what I like to see from my Shopify Apps. 10 Gold Stars to AReviews!

Aeternum Store

I love this app and their customer service. It has an easy to user interface and I think it is much better than Loox Reviews

Charms-Concept

This app is fantastic and easy to use!! The customer service is incredibly competant and very responsive , they even help me on the week end!!

Luv Ur Gut

This was fantastic! Very easy to use and such a huge help and SO well priced. I have been selling on Amazon for a while but needed to import my reviews into my Shopify page, this worked like a charm! Thank you!

Enacord

The app is wonderful. Makes your website look 10 times more professional. Support is also amazing! They'll take the time into helping you implement the reviews on non-Shopify built web pages.

Kopaland

Really like the app especially the ease and flexibility. Also, customer service or help center is excellent.

Groveda

Great app! Exceptional customer service. The company is extremely helpful when it comes to customer service. I am amazed that they went above and beyond service. It is nice to know that companies are not just in business for the money.

Fase Wear

This app is great and the customer service outstanding! They will help you and do the code for you if you struggle. Super helpful!