Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Red Sun LLC

Great app. Does exactly what it says and imports from many sources and has many tools to manage the reviews. The support is also top notch.

Hprestonmedia

Fantastic service great support amazining sevice thanks

GenTo GmbH

Works pretty well! The app provides exactly the support we needed for our Shop. Customer suupport is also perfect

Milemont

The customer support team is so so so patient. Pls feel free to contact them to solve the problem you come across. The app is so good too. Can just import the reviews simply by input a link.

Nature gnaws

I have to display review on product page of related product slider for this i have contact support team.Support team respond quick and solved my issue.

Thanks Areviews support team

Pampered Paws.shop

It's a good app - with lots of decent functions for free, the paid option is reasonable and offers much more and is worth it... Had to contact support they were helpful.

Shoptastyc

Answers my needs perfectly, good and responsive support team at a reasonable price, well done team, let's keep it this way !

Shipishipi

I use this app for more than 3 months and I am super happy with it. Alao recently I had an issue with the showing up of the reviews on my page but luckily the customer service helped me so quickly! I couldn't be more satisfied! Thank you so much.

EmporiodiAntonio

app molto funzionale, ho chiesto assistenza e mi hanno risposto prontamente e risolto il problema. La consiglio sicuramente!

BLUEBIRD

I Love This app!! excellent app !! all the services are excellent. highly recommend this app.Thanks for a lot of help.