Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Night Time Experts

This is an excellent app with all the functions you could possibly ask for and the customer support is first class! Went above and beyond + SUPER FAST!

GlammBay

The guys from Areviews are awesome, Their customer service is the best ever. besides the fact, they helped me with their app they also removed for me the codes from another app (whose customer service didn't answer me after weeks).
Imported reviews can be edited, photos can be removed from it,
The app works perfect for me. Thank you
Recommend

SugarStarHair

This is so amazing and customer support and wonderful. I got the star review on my product and customer page. I am on the free plan but I am definitely looking to upgrade to the paid plan soon and keep this app long term.

Gainsz

This is by far the best review app. The level of customization that it provides you don´t find it on any other app. And the customer support is awesome. I have never seen a customer support team that responds so far to inquiries like the guys at Areviews App does. Keep up the good work!

Valesay

Hi,

I would like to up the app on my website. Can you help me for that ?

I will be grateful.

May 15, 2020

Hello, sure we can help you with that, please reply to the message we sent.

Fitmefy

I love this app. I can import all the product reviews from Ali express, and I can filter the reviews how I want. A fantastic app, thank you, guys.

I must give a big thank you to the support team is very fast and they have to resolve all the small problem that I had. Thank you guys and keep it up.

softyskins

I am using the free plan and i absolutely love it! I contacted the support team because i wanted an extra feature that wasn't listed and they helped me code it in no time! never had this great of an experience with a support team!

Playaboule

Just fantastic. Tons of useful features and the support is fast and more than capable. We have a store that uses Ajax. This required some special coding to be worked out by the developers. This was done and working for us, in less than a day!!

podette

I requested support on a Sunday to help on stall it in a 1 product store. It was quick and easy. The instructions were very clear.

Oracle Kitchen Solutions

I've used a few review apps but Areviews is the first app that I've been 100% happy with in terms of what it offers and how customizable it is and the customer service Areviews is also second to none!

I highly recommend adding this great app.