Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Aileen Shopping

fatal error: unknown: failed opening required '/var/lib/sec/prepend.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php72/pear') in unknown on line 0

Renpho Group

It's f**king Down again!
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /home/areviews/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/helpers.php on line 233

Joyouslook

OMG what’ happen??????

gyoosp

RollingStar

Hardloopgoeroes

There is a bug right now. In the review section you now see: Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/var/lib/sec/prepend.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php72/pear') in Unknown on line 0.

Please fix this ASAP

Looks Trend

NOTHING Works on this App. The App refused to publish the Reviews i imported from Amazon. The customer service refused to work also. I paid a membership, My reviews still wont publish on my product page

March 12, 2019

We were sorry to hear you have not been satisfied with our services. We didn't get any message from you I checked the mails again, also I tested amazon personally and the importing working fine. maybe the link has issue since amazon has many websites. IF you want to use the app again contact us and we will make sure to fix the issue you have.

Vitasell.net

i wouldn't recommend this app. when a buyer clicks on a product page its taking time to load reviews each time... and doesn't look good for shoppers.

Nail berthier

Beaucoup de problème ! Je ne recommande pas. Les avis ne s'active pas sur mon site ! Perte de temps !!!!

Summer Cali

The app stopped working on a crucial day and cost me hundreds of dollars. When I click this app in the apps dashboard, it never updates the next page. It just crashes or doesn't stop trying to load the page. I contacted support but they have failed to help me resolve this asap and I will probably lose another couple hundred dollars today. I bought this app and it doesn't work.

Previous 1