Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Litise

Location China

It's too easy to break down and it doesn't feel good. There are also many times when the content cannot be displayed. Overall experience is not very good

PET DELAX

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I installed the app and the descriptions of all my products are gone. Appears for editing but when saved does not appear on the product page

February 6, 2022

Hello, Sorry for that, I emailed you to check the cause of the issue to fix it we will be waiting your replay
----
Updated
We contacted you many times but you didn't send any reply.

Lezze Design

Time spent using app Over 1 year

VERY VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. They don't answer your emails if you have any issue with the app.
I just asked for removing stars from the collection page which you cannot do as a user and they never answered !!! I will be deleting this app for sure

January 19, 2022

Hello, Sorry for that but we replied to your email after 1 hour of your message and removed it by your request, we are helping other customers, therefore we can't reply instantly. Please check your email to remove the rating we installed by your request.

nutricity.com.au

Location India
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I used the app and is useless. You have to import reviews one at a time clicks and clicks for each product reviews import. If you have even 400 - 500 products think twice before using it as the app has no option to bulk import anything. The developer never responds to customers' queries and has provided a bogus feature request page that he never replies to (he never replied to my queries). The developer has provided a CSV import functionality in which you have to yourself fill in the reviews first and then match it to the existing products which are of no use as you yourself have to do all the donkey work.

January 17, 2022

Hello, All apps in Shopify require you to insert Aliexpress or Amazon url or have one of supported apps using Chrome extension for bulk importing as we do

We do support 5 apps for bulk imports, such as Oberlo.

Sorry for inconvenience but that the only way currently for importing in all Shopify apps

elefanteonline.com.br - Todos os Direitos Reservados

Location Brazil

Don't install this app. It has no support whatsoever. I Unintentionally uninstalled the paid version of the app 5 days ago. Reinstalled to take advantage of the plan I already paid and was downgraded to the free plan. Contact support for 3 times with NO ANSWERS and worst all my reviews were removed from my store. Please don't make the same mistake I did, RUN AWAY FROM THIS APP. Also it makes your store run slower.

January 15, 2022

Hello, I checked your domain and emails and I couldn't find any new messages.
Please send the message from our app or use support ticket system.
I contacted you, please reply to the email.

A&N Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Muito ruim, possui ferramentas muito boas porém o funcionamento é péssimo, você faz as avaliações e o site não salvam vários rewies, e algo que era para ser feito em meia hora demora 2 horas, eu tenho a versão paga do app e vou desinstalar, ruim demais! já estava me estressando com o desempenho horrível do app e na última tentativa, TODOS os review não foram salvos, não dou 0 estrelas pq não tem como!

January 5, 2022

Hello, for importing reviews you must insert the link for the product you want or use the extension for bulk import if you're using one of supported apps such as Oberlo, there's no way we can get links for all your products without these 2 methods and that apply for all shopify apps as its mandatory step to get product link somehow.

Cupid Crystal

Time spent using app 11 minutes

This app baits you into downloading it. In reality you are bullied by teh free plan into paying a higher price

November 24, 2021

Hello, Sorry for that, but the plans are clear on free plan you have some limits and that apply to all shopify apps in our app
1- you can import 6 reviews per product only on free plan
2- but you can have unlimited customer reviews
and that written before you download the app in plan description

We have features on free plan no other apps allow it for free users
therefor I hope you write about how we baited you

isbestore

Location China

I have added lots of reviews manually through Areviews app, but one day, almost all of them can not be published and display ( only 6 reviews can be shown ).

June 15, 2021

Sorry for Inconvenience we sent you 3 messages but we didn't get any reply from you, also you could contact us before writing this review and we will help you to publish all of them.

Free plan is limited to 6 reviews for imported reviews only but for reviews written from your store you can publish them from store reviews page which is not limited to publish number as imported reviews page.

LUXX

You have no control over your own reviews and they don't allow you the opportunity to download, edit or save reviews. It also ads an ugly second review line to the product title rather than add the reviews into the default review tab. In addition, it's buggy and if your reviews are multiple and needs a second page, it can't scroll to the next page and the page numbers come up in Arabic. It's buggy and adds a large blank space between the review section and the product listing. * The developers own support said the reviews cannot be edited, saved or downloaded and this option does not exist in the menu, so the response contradicts their own claims. It's a buggy and poor app.

May 27, 2021

Hello, we tried to contact you several times and replied to your message but we didn't get any reply from you nor you gave us any chance to help you with your issues.

To manage the reviews by editing or deleting...etc them you just have to click on product title in our app to go to manage reviews page and there where you can edit,delete, publish ..etc your reviews.

For the tab we can help you to move the reviews section in the tab but we need you to response to our messages.

littlekidsworld

Location China

It is very difficult to use, only a few comments can be imported, and they have been repeated. Delete and re-import it is still the same comment. Useless plugin

April 13, 2021

Hello, you were on free plan which is limited for 6 reviews per product only. if you want more try plaid plan which you can import up to 1500 reviews.

Previous 1 3 4