Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress + Amazon+ Shein + Etsy Reviews & More

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

KYII

Amazon import isn't available with free plan, even though I had just few reviews on my product so far. It would have been much better if they just limited the number of reviews you can import with a free version.

QuoteMyWall

Wanted this to support importing all my reviews from Etsy. But I have to download Chrome, and an app, and then I get nowhere. Would be so much easier having a button within the app to import all my Etsy reviews to each relevant product, without me manually adding each one.

October 22, 2021

We do have buttons where you need to insert the link and click on import button within our app, the third party app such as Oberlo is to bulk import so you don't need to search and add the links it will import reviews for all your products automatically and it's optional

A10 SHOP

Most pathetic customer service. No chatbox. Response time 3 to 4 days.
There is no way to export reviews. Avoid

August 5, 2021

Hello, most of the time we reply within 12 hours, anyway we sent you the file sorry for the experience

Lucky-Garden

Sadly not so happy. Wish it would work better. Sometimes it does import 6 (free plan) reviews good. Sometimes not at all, evewn though reviews exist on Ali. Also the integration into Oberlo works even less good with less options. Most of the times it cannot import the reviews.... :( wish it would work....

March 12, 2021

Hello, you didn't contact us regarding this issue

As you know we have many filters and if you enabled many filters they might remove all reviews

like if you enabled reviews with images only

if no review has image nothing will be importing based on enabled filter

contact us and we will check what causing it