Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

©

Your app description is a little misleading, First of all it says it automatically imports product reviews from Oberlo, Importify, Dropified, Aliexpress, expressfy, modalyst which not so. THE products reviews with your app looks like is only available to import product reviews from aliexpress and shein not the other app that you mentioning in your app description there's no oberlo or amazon or any other suppliers on you app other then aliexpress and shein. Second of all with your app the product reviews aren't imported automatically each product has to be done manually just so persons who use it are aware. you need to cut and paste every ALI EXPRESS PRODUCT very time consuming then filter fraudulent duplicate ALI Reviews

March 12, 2019

We were sorry to hear about your experience. We didn't claim that the app import everything automatically, and automatically word is not in whole description. I suggested you to use the extension to import reviews from Oberlo, it will help you to import without having to search for the links, and you can import for 20 products in one click, to do that from the menu 1- click on integration then Oberlo Integration.

We don't support Suppliers since you can't reach their reviews, we wrote in the description "We Only Support Importing from Aliexpress,Amazon & Shien" & if you have issue with amazon please reply to the message we sent to you and we will sure fix it or make thing clear of how to use it.

Beauttty.com

This app is amazing but I give 3 Stars only because all reviews I pull are hosted external and not on my shop, which means if app server struggles, my reviews on the page wont be displayed!!!! If the app owner closes the service, all reviews will be gone!!! I had now 3 times the case that reviews were not displayed and admin was also down( server unavailable).

Yuko Bazz

Everything is perfect of this app. But I need assistance to install the script in my product page. Because there are some bug in the script. That doesn't work properly