Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Embark Pets

This app has a lot of great functions. Customer service is also very quick and good. The only negative comments is that the user interface is not as efficient or intuitive as it could be so it can take a long time to get it exactly as you want it. However, once you've set it up, it's great. If they could fix the UI, I'd give it 5 stars.

Cool Ultensils

I thought it's perfect until I bought a premium plan and found out that the sort button is totally not working. Please fix it as soon as possible

June 10, 2020

Sorry for inconvenience, but you set the default sorting by images
therefor you can't sort the reviews by images from your store again since they already sorted by images by default

we contacting you to sort this out.

Veecircle

This App down for a whole day in the last month, no review appears. No help with SEO, don't show review star rating on the search result.
Not able to export reviews.
We hope you can add Rich Snippets of star rating and export review in the future update.

December 18, 2019

Sorry for inconvenience we caused the issue was caused by our host due changes in php server since we moved to bigger server to server more customers and make the app loading faster. the app was down for 1-2 hours and we fixed it .This downtime was unavoidable but we will make sure not to have one anymore.

©

Your app description is a little misleading, First of all it says it automatically imports product reviews from Oberlo, Importify, Dropified, Aliexpress, expressfy, modalyst which not so. THE products reviews with your app looks like is only available to import product reviews from aliexpress and shein not the other app that you mentioning in your app description there's no oberlo or amazon or any other suppliers on you app other then aliexpress and shein. Second of all with your app the product reviews aren't imported automatically each product has to be done manually just so persons who use it are aware. you need to cut and paste every ALI EXPRESS PRODUCT very time consuming then filter fraudulent duplicate ALI Reviews

March 12, 2019

We were sorry to hear about your experience. We didn't claim that the app import everything automatically, and automatically word is not in whole description. I suggested you to use the extension to import reviews from Oberlo, it will help you to import without having to search for the links, and you can import for 20 products in one click, to do that from the menu 1- click on integration then Oberlo Integration.

We don't support Suppliers since you can't reach their reviews, we wrote in the description "We Only Support Importing from Aliexpress,Amazon & Shien" & if you have issue with amazon please reply to the message we sent to you and we will sure fix it or make thing clear of how to use it.

Beauttty.com

This app is amazing but I give 3 Stars only because all reviews I pull are hosted external and not on my shop, which means if app server struggles, my reviews on the page wont be displayed!!!! If the app owner closes the service, all reviews will be gone!!! I had now 3 times the case that reviews were not displayed and admin was also down( server unavailable).

Yuko Bazz

Everything is perfect of this app. But I need assistance to install the script in my product page. Because there are some bug in the script. That doesn't work properly