Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Your Best Mall

aplicación perfecta para incrementar ventas, 100% recomendada, todos mis clientes se sienten más seguros al leer las reviews

CurveTherapy

This is a great app and has a lot of very nice features to be used. It is easy to use and the developers are very responsive.

Home Intuition

So far so good, had a few hiccups but the developer(s) were quick to get in and fix it. Will continue testing it out for another month or so.

AbillionZ

So far it's amazing. Simple and very amazingly developed. I recommend it. I use it for amazon reviews.

SmugDesk

This app is fantastic, and additionally the service is phenomenal. Super quick responding to queries and helping. I highly advise this app for anyone with amazon products and want to import reviews as you can quickly paste your asin link and away you go. Simplistic with all the features needed.

Sunny Soul

I used this app to import reviews since I do not yet have sales on my site. All my products are highly rated because I only import the best products but it's difficult for customers to know that without shown reviews. I love how this app lets me import reviews of the products I carry from sites other than Aliexpress. It would be nice if the stars shown for each product could reflect each point along a rating so that 4.8 looks different than 4.5 but that is a small issue. I LOVE this app and the support I've received from the team is remarkable. Quick responses and solutions to every question I had. Highly recommended!

fluffytools.com

I have started with the free plan but I will upgrade propably. The support is quick and helpful and I like the app and how it works.

Ofargo

I just use this app for a few days. Some problems like product rating installation or collection product rating installation stop my daily work because i am not good at set up the codes. But customer service is amazing swift and excellent! highly recommended this app.

SportDeserve

easy to use and great filter , also the support answer fast and help with any issue or question ! thank you

GOTZY

this app is amazing
hightly recommended , the best service and the fastest way to add product reviews .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15