Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

keewoh

I needed support from the Areviews team for installing a part of the code in my theme and they were so fast and precise. I appreciate much their work. The app is great and very very fast, the fastest from all the review apps I've tested. Love the support team and I hope it keeps like this!

Lion River

Great App, really simple and the support is amazing: always fast, always helpful! Definitely 10 out of 10!

hashtagsydneyboy

Hands down the best support I've ever received , I use a number of apps but this AR reviews support is the best support I've ever received since I joined shopify, the moment you email support or raise a ticket they immediately respond and go above and beyond to resolve any issue, even if it is not something they usually do, but still they help you with any Technical support. if I could give 10 stars I would. they're support is 1000 % honesty, professionalism, courteous, super kind and I could go on,
there are many review apps out there and so on but ar reviews is number 1 in the entire app store, I wish they were my theme support! so no need to think twice about adding this app. they are number 1 in the entire shopify store because their support is number 1. thank you again for resolving my issues.

Peel Away Labs

I would like to give Areviews Team 5 star rating even more than that if that available to give. Their after sale service is best. They are very helpful.
Thanks.

SheroUSA

compare to other review app, I do really like Areviews, powerful function and very good support, it save me a lot of time

Hero Wolf Goods

great app. works great. fast customer service too. had a problem, and was fixed within half a day. :D

Stunning Deals

This app is simple to use. That within itself is necessary. I love this app and the support is wonderful. The ability to make everything congruent with my store is totally amazing. Thanks so much!!!

SaraShop

Great app, Great customer service, Admin is willing to program for you which is great! I'm 100% sure my conversions went up after using the app. The customizable review templates go so well with my site, I couldn't ask for any better. Thank you!

Luxx Kitchen

the best review app there's no other that compare! and the team is always there to help you if you need help very fast response and very professional I couldn't say enough about these guys!

The Useless Pancreas

App works great for both automated and manual imports. The support team is responsive, helpful and will go above and beyond to take care of their customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27