Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Benn~Burry

I'm using this app to import reviews from AliExpress because it is incredibly feature rich and offers a whole host of widgets to display reviews on my site in a variety of different ways, and other useful integrations including Google Shopping. The main reason I chose this app is because of their automated reviews importer that imports reviews from Oberlo without the need to cut and paste every URL from AliExpress. I'm not sure any of their competitors are doing that. Their customer support has also been very responsive and attentive and they have assisted me with various set ups and made best efforts to address bugs I reported in a reasonable timeframe. I would highly recommend this app!

cocoallaire

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Easy ESL Shop

Brilliant. Hugely customizable and works well. They will add the code for you if you want the review stars on the home page and I don't think it affected my page speed.
I reached out to them over a small issue I had and they got back to me quickly. Will use this app for any future stores I make

NutriChef Kitchen

The app works well. Even better, the support team is quick and fast. They communicate clearly, often same-day. Very happy with the results of this review app.

Shirin Diamonds

Easy to Use with an Excellent A++ Support. Very quick and complete response. Great App and must have for any online store.

Heart Made of Gold

Exactly what I was looking for. I needed some help installing some codes and support was very helpful in meeting my needs. Thank you!

Koala Life

I would highly recommend you all download this app. It is the best review apps that I have ever used and if u have any problems just emailed them, they replied really really fast and of course, it is helpful. Just ignoring all the 1-star reviews because they don't really understand how to use this app and the value of it brings. Besides, the premium price is quite affordable so I can't see any reasons why you should not download this app.

Prime-Shoppers

This app is amazing and easy to use. The customer service is rated 100% you can ask them anything about the app and they will help and try to find the solution if you have a problem. Highly recommended !!! 10/10

Tkingstore

atendimento muito bom!
respondem rápido aos e-mails o aplicativo ajuda a quem esta começando para ganhar autoridade e vender mais!

Daggers N' Skulls

This app is easy to use. Great customer service. Had modification performed by tech support in less than 24 hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18