Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
February 4, 2023

Eine wirklich ausgezeichnete App die dabei hilft mehr Verkäufe zu machen. Der Support ist ausgezeichnet gut und immer für einen da. Sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich! Ich kann diese App nur empfehlen wenn man mehr Verkäufe machen will. Auch für Anfänger super da man es kostenlos bekommt.

Apfelmarkt
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 3, 2023

Great service, Had many questions and they were able to help me with each question i had. Can not complain about this app.

LifeGetsEasier
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 31, 2023

Aplicativo muito bom, não tem Bug é super fácil de trabalhar, rápido e eficiente super recomendo, gostaria que tivesse integração com woocommerce também

Scheila e Carla
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 29, 2023

I've never experienced such a perfect customer service before. Truly amazed at how quickly and professionally they were able to solve my problem. They event sent me a quick loom video showing how he fixed it. OGs!!

MenzoWagen
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
January 27, 2023

Estava com um problema que nao conseguia ir para a segunda pagina.
Entrei em contato com eles e já me atenderam e arrumaram o bug
obrigada

Vianne Store
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 24, 2023

outstanding service. very quick and clear. they helped me with the review under the product title. i can recommend them to everybody.

Hapaloo
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 16, 2023

Muito bom, consigo importar reviews, editar erros de ortografia, remover imagens que não são produtivas, e exibir a bandeira do pais de origem de quem realizou o comentario. E o melhor e que este app e gratuito. RECOMENDO DEMAIS!!!

The Confidence
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 4, 2023

amei ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ só falta ser português rsrs pois tive que traduzir tudo kkkk mas fora isso ok ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HS Store
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 4, 2023

Easy to use and has relatively complete functions. The customer service is great and answers and solve my questions in 12 hours. This is the second time I use it.

EleMake
China
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited January 19, 2023

the app now working have an error on my website. I just pay for the app I hope to get a refund, Fatal error .UPDATE Thank you got fixing my issue, customer support was great making sure everything works, thank you

envyandfig
Time spent using app: 7 months
Areviews App replied December 8, 2022

Sorry for the inconvenience; it was an unexpected and unavoidable error.
We fixed the issue, and now everything is back to normal we will make sure such errors won't happen again.