Areviews ‑  Reviews Importer

Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

by Areviews App

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Stunning Deals

This app is simple to use. That within itself is necessary. I love this app and the support is wonderful. The ability to make everything congruent with my store is totally amazing. Thanks so much!!!

SaraShop

Great app, Great customer service, Admin is willing to program for you which is great! I'm 100% sure my conversions went up after using the app. The customizable review templates go so well with my site, I couldn't ask for any better. Thank you!

Luxx Kitchen

the best review app there's no other that compare! and the team is always there to help you if you need help very fast response and very professional I couldn't say enough about these guys!

The Useless Pancreas

App works great for both automated and manual imports. The support team is responsive, helpful and will go above and beyond to take care of their customers.

DreamFam

A friend of mine showed me this app and since then I use it.What a great app, I absolutely love it. It improves my store so much.

True Manuka

Great App + great and real fast support with the right answers when I needed it. Please keep on going!

Posture Correctors Store

Great app, easy to set up, user-friendly. And very helpful support team! We needed to add the reviews count next to the product title (at the top of the product page) and the support team helped us with the code very quickly. Thanks!

CleanZoom

Before use Areviews, we test 4 other reviews app, we choose Areviews because it's really easy to use(no need to install chrome tool or others), and also provide other powerful function, After use it, I really appreciate the support team, it always provide the fast and powerful support

PressureSleeves

I absolutely love this app and the team that supports it. I do pay for this app on all of my stores that I run and I don't ever regret it. I have always received fast and very helpful customer service, and the features that come with the app are great for the price!

Canineology

I’ve tried quite a few review apps. Deleted them all. This one is hands down the best. I’m giving it 5 stars and you won’t be disappointed if you get it. It has a ridiculous amount of features and options, and the platform is easy to navigate.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27