Areviews ‑ Reviews Importer

Aliexpress Reviews + Amazon Reviews +Shein Reviews & More

Free plan available

Aokaf

Great customer service, I had a problem showing reviews on my Zipify pages, they helped me fix it. all I can say is that they provide great service for a very reasonable price. Thanks a lot, guys.

ForLoyal

Esquis-Hair+

Le service clients toujours aussi irréprochable, à chaque problème ils se démène pour le résoudre et tout ça très rapidement ! ( 1 a 3 heures généralement ) leur application est vraiment complète et lorsque qu'il y a n'importe quel problème ils vous aide et le résolvent ! En plus de ça le prix est très convenable, 5 étoiles mérité

HUE AVENUE

I am very satisfied with this app. I am surprised on how many things you can actually do with the app. They also have a outstanding support team that will reach out to you almost immediately and always solves the problem.
I would totally recommend it to my colleagues. I would give 10 Stars =)

Ivismile Products

Simply sensational! The company responded quickly to everything, they were attentive and serious. Besides, they were very fast. They sent me the detailed file and explained the process, all by email, in just 1 day. Honestly, I have never seen any service like this! Congratulations, I recommend it to everyone at Shopify!

Marinho Shopping

Aplicativo com suporte via EMAIL excelente! suporte um pouco demorado para o plano gratuito, porém fizeram tudo do jeito que pedi! e app muito leve, carregamento da loja TOP!

Pet's Satisfaction

A fantastic & highly customizable app, paired with superb customer service that helps you with your problem fast! I definitely recommend this app :D

Happy Lar

O app é incrível, o plano gratuito é absurdo de bom, muito fácil de configurar , nãõ testei o suport

coocohq

Great App and great customer service. They go above and beyond to help you with installation as well.

wowsales4you

I use this app a second time. I like excellent functionality, reasonable price, and excellent support! They really do everything for the client and his convenience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30