FREE Traffic and Conversions

FREE Traffic and Conversions

by Argoperks

Traffic from other Stores through Gifts That Drive Sales

Herb and Water

NOT COOL! Sent customers messages and emails without me knowing... Totally horrible experience for new customers.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback. Argo network of merchants is a peer-to-peer reciprocation network, which means that your customers get invited to shop at other network merchant sites, and in return, those merchants invite their customers to shop on your site. This is accomplished via gifts that are sent via email after checkout as described on our site and our Shopify app description. We apologies if this was unclear to you when you installed and started using the Argo app. We wish you success in your business and would be happy to work with you and help you to harness the power of the Argo Network to grow your business.

solowomen

This app has become my best and least expensive method for driving traffic to my site. I'm receiving quality traffic that converts well. The key is to have a great offer that potential customers will want. If you're using the app and not converting, your offer isn't good enough. I appreciate that I only had to set this up once (literally a couple steps) and it does what it needs to with no additional action on my part.

Mean KEEN Deals

It's not bad for being free. I've had this for about a month but don't see any traffic. It say's I have two claimed gifts but I have no sales in my store.

Myfashunpassion

I see lot of traffic in my store and increase in sales, I love this app............................................................................................................................

Canine's World

Amazing app. I started getting tons of people subscribing to my news feed and started making sales. I 100% love & recomend this app. I will install in all my stores.

First Emergency

A lot of thanks to the customer support service. They gave a lot of good advises and helped with the configuration.

Priest London

Traffics from the Gifts really helped me improve the sales of my store. I will for sure keep this strategy till the end besides my social media marketing plan. Good experience so far.

Warning

Glad to see if you are going to work with this app, you don't really need any digital marketing expertise. Very smart strategy to drive visitors to store.

GiftStore.sg

I used this app to help me get the free traffic. I guess this is one of the best strategy to initially grow the business and then should move to social media marketing

EVLV APPAREL | Athleisure refined

This app works fine. I did see some traffic growth coming through the Evlv Apparel store which is cool. It's all budget dependent so the more you spend, the more traffic.

Previous 1 3