Customer Acquisition by Argo

Customer Acquisition by Argo

by ArgoPerks

Acquire new customers and increase your sales on autopilot

Hiouchi Jewels

Argo perks has helped draw traffic to my website and gain new customers! The customer service is great!

Mambe Blanket Co.

So far so good! We've had the app installed only a few days and have already gained a significant number of new leads and new conversions. Very easy to install and configure. Waiting to be sure our customer experience isn't negatively impacted, but so far we are very happy with the results, and looking forward to future enhancements to the app including additional analytics. Thanks!

General Knot & Co.

From day one, an immediate jump in site traffic and email signups. It basically works on autopilot. We love it.

Wine Gallery - Select Collections

Amazing app. Love all of the new marketing leads it generates automatically. I saw increased traffic to my site as soon as I installed the app and got the first sale after a day. Love it!

Le Royaume du Chat

My shop works in EURO I can't change the $ symbol in € so this app is for me absolutely useless !!!!! Bravo !

Modern Choices

I was skeptical at first, but then I stated noticing an uptick in sales. Great app! Customers will appreciate a store that gives back.

Dreams After All

I added this app to get traffic to my store. It definitely has worked! I love the app since it is easy to use, easy to edit and it is virtually maintenance-free. Just set it up, change your preferences as much as you’d like, and people visit your store! I am hoping to get great results using this app!

The Whistling Kettle

Got customers who complained about spam, and were forced to subscribe when presented their "reward" when they unsubscribed they got a broken URL. Not worth cheapening my brand with junk.

Lavender Life Company

Dont use the app or you will have pop-ups on your site and your clients will be spamed. It was fishy when I asked who were the stores using our gift cards, and they responded that it was private info.

Bling Beaded Baubles

Argo could help by critiquing my ad and look at my stats and tell me how I can improve my results.

Previous 1