FREE Traffic and Conversions

FREE Traffic and Conversions

by Argoperks

Traffic from other Stores through Gifts That Drive Sales

Herb and Water

NOT COOL! Sent customers messages and emails without me knowing... Totally horrible experience for new customers.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback. Argo network of merchants is a peer-to-peer reciprocation network, which means that your customers get invited to shop at other network merchant sites, and in return, those merchants invite their customers to shop on your site. This is accomplished via gifts that are sent via email after checkout as described on our site and our Shopify app description. We apologies if this was unclear to you when you installed and started using the Argo app. We wish you success in your business and would be happy to work with you and help you to harness the power of the Argo Network to grow your business.

solowomen

This app has become my best and least expensive method for driving traffic to my site. I'm receiving quality traffic that converts well. The key is to have a great offer that potential customers will want. If you're using the app and not converting, your offer isn't good enough. I appreciate that I only had to set this up once (literally a couple steps) and it does what it needs to with no additional action on my part.

Mean KEEN Deals

It's not bad for being free. I've had this for about a month but don't see any traffic. It say's I have two claimed gifts but I have no sales in my store.

Myfashunpassion

I see lot of traffic in my store and increase in sales, I love this app............................................................................................................................

Canine's World

Amazing app. I started getting tons of people subscribing to my news feed and started making sales. I 100% love & recomend this app. I will install in all my stores.

First Emergency

A lot of thanks to the customer support service. They gave a lot of good advises and helped with the configuration.

Vintage Rose Weddings

I am getting traffic with these gifts display. I found it very helpful in improving the sales of my store.

Wein-Georgien

Thank you so much Argo Perks for this amazing customer support. Had some issues in the configuration but all good.

Shoe Fest

Works well..... Results are magnificent so far and will continue with this. Super satisfied and great experience.

Eshopping4life

Getting a lot of help with this app. Very useful and helpful. Thank you so much for the great custom support as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5