Customer Acquisition by Argo

Customer Acquisition by Argo

by Argoperks

Acquire new customers and increase your sales on autopilot

Bold Addictions

When I initially added this app to my store I got a few sales which were cool. Eventually that slowed down and completely stopped. I tried looking to see why, didn't see anything wrong. Tried to change my "gift" for interested customers and couldn't really figure out the "approved commission charges" (kept telling me to approve the fees which I did but nothing changed). The app isn't helping like it was, haven't gotten any sales from the app in a few months. I have over 150 "leads" that have been included in my email list, so far about 10 of those people have marked their emails as spam/did not sign up for emails. I sent ArgoPerks an email asking how people sign up, where, and why - so I can figure out why they keep marking the emails as spam. I got a simple few word sentence back after reaching out to them 3 times and getting Shopify to reach out as well.

My question to ArgoPerks:
"I'm seeing a large number of my email subscribers mark their emails as spam or mark them as "did not sign up for list". Are these people signing up through the argoperk app that I have installed on my Shopify store, if not what's the connection? Any additional information to figure out why I'm getting marked as spam is appreciated."

Their response after contacting them through the app, a few days later through their website, and a few days after this with the help of Shopify:

"Argo app doesn’t add new customers to your email marketing platform. There are a number of customers that have claimed your gift and opted in to receive marketing directly from your when they claimed your gift. Are you marketing to these customers?

Thanks,

Igor - Argo Merchant Success Team"

I've decided to uninstall the app.

ShopMombasa

Argo has drawn traffic and converted some of the traffic to sales on our site. It is easy to use. Set it and forget it and watch the leads come to your store. I am very happy with it and will continue to use it.

Sundrop Jewelry

Argo has been a wonderful help to my business. Not only does it bring new customers to make an immediate purchase - which is the best! But now with their recent changes, I can add everyone who clicked on my offer to my email list, even if they did not end up using the offer code at the time.

Plus, Argo's customer service has been truly excellent. One of my long-time customers had trouble with another vendor's coupon, and Argo was able to get everything sorted out in record time. Whenever I have emailed with questions they responded promptly and clearly.

Hiouchi Jewels

Argo perks has helped draw traffic to my website and gain new customers! The customer service is great!

Mambe Blanket Co.

So far so good! We've had the app installed only a few days and have already gained a significant number of new leads and new conversions. Very easy to install and configure. Waiting to be sure our customer experience isn't negatively impacted, but so far we are very happy with the results, and looking forward to future enhancements to the app including additional analytics. Thanks!

General Knot & Co.

From day one, an immediate jump in site traffic and email signups. It basically works on autopilot. We love it.

Wine Gallery - Select Collections

Amazing app. Love all of the new marketing leads it generates automatically. I saw increased traffic to my site as soon as I installed the app and got the first sale after a day. Love it!

Le Royaume du Chat

My shop works in EURO I can't change the $ symbol in € so this app is for me absolutely useless !!!!! Bravo !

April 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have added multi-currency support into our app, so you are now able to create a gift in EURO change the $ symbol to € as well as other currencies.

Modern Choices

I was skeptical at first, but then I stated noticing an uptick in sales. Great app! Customers will appreciate a store that gives back.

Dreams After All

I added this app to get traffic to my store. It definitely has worked! I love the app since it is easy to use, easy to edit and it is virtually maintenance-free. Just set it up, change your preferences as much as you’d like, and people visit your store! I am hoping to get great results using this app!

Previous 1