FREE Traffic and Conversions

FREE Traffic and Conversions

by Argoperks

Traffic from other Stores through Gifts That Drive Sales

Mean KEEN Deals

It's not bad for being free. I've had this for about a month but don't see any traffic. It say's I have two claimed gifts but I have no sales in my store.

Myfashunpassion

I see lot of traffic in my store and increase in sales, I love this app............................................................................................................................

Canine's World

Amazing app. I started getting tons of people subscribing to my news feed and started making sales. I 100% love & recomend this app. I will install in all my stores.

First Emergency

A lot of thanks to the customer support service. They gave a lot of good advises and helped with the configuration.

Vintage Rose Weddings

I am getting traffic with these gifts display. I found it very helpful in improving the sales of my store.

Wein-Georgien

Thank you so much Argo Perks for this amazing customer support. Had some issues in the configuration but all good.

Shoe Fest

Works well..... Results are magnificent so far and will continue with this. Super satisfied and great experience.

Eshopping4life

Getting a lot of help with this app. Very useful and helpful. Thank you so much for the great custom support as well.

Friends of Tea

Just connected with the other stores via displaying gifts. I am loving the results and I hope this will stay like this.

Salon Store

Great experience with this app so far on the Gifts display. I am happy to continue further with other stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5