FREE Traffic and Conversions

FREE Traffic and Conversions

by Argoperks

Traffic from other Stores through Gifts That Drive Sales

Herb and Water

NOT COOL! Sent customers messages and emails without me knowing... Totally horrible experience for new customers.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback. Argo network of merchants is a peer-to-peer reciprocation network, which means that your customers get invited to shop at other network merchant sites, and in return, those merchants invite their customers to shop on your site. This is accomplished via gifts that are sent via email after checkout as described on our site and our Shopify app description. We apologies if this was unclear to you when you installed and started using the Argo app. We wish you success in your business and would be happy to work with you and help you to harness the power of the Argo Network to grow your business.

Le Royaume du Chat

My shop works in EURO I can't change the $ symbol in € so this app is for me absolutely useless !!!!! Bravo !

April 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have added multi-currency support into our app, so you are now able to create a gift in EURO change the $ symbol to € as well as other currencies.

The Whistling Kettle

Got customers who complained about spam, and were forced to subscribe when presented their "reward" when they unsubscribed they got a broken URL. Not worth cheapening my brand with junk.

Lavender Life Company

Dont use the app or you will have pop-ups on your site and your clients will be spamed. It was fishy when I asked who were the stores using our gift cards, and they responded that it was private info.