FREE Traffic and Conversions

by Argoperks

Traffic from other Stores through Gifts That Drive Sales

1 review

Bold Addictions

When I initially added this app to my store I got a few sales which were cool. Eventually that slowed down and completely stopped. I tried looking to see why, didn't see anything wrong. Tried to change my "gift" for interested customers and couldn't really figure out the "approved commission charges" (kept telling me to approve the fees which I did but nothing changed). The app isn't helping like it was, haven't gotten any sales from the app in a few months. I have over 150 "leads" that have been included in my email list, so far about 10 of those people have marked their emails as spam/did not sign up for emails. I sent ArgoPerks an email asking how people sign up, where, and why - so I can figure out why they keep marking the emails as spam. I got a simple few word sentence back after reaching out to them 3 times and getting Shopify to reach out as well.

My question to ArgoPerks:
"I'm seeing a large number of my email subscribers mark their emails as spam or mark them as "did not sign up for list". Are these people signing up through the argoperk app that I have installed on my Shopify store, if not what's the connection? Any additional information to figure out why I'm getting marked as spam is appreciated."

Their response after contacting them through the app, a few days later through their website, and a few days after this with the help of Shopify:

"Argo app doesn’t add new customers to your email marketing platform. There are a number of customers that have claimed your gift and opted in to receive marketing directly from your when they claimed your gift. Are you marketing to these customers?

Thanks,

Igor - Argo Merchant Success Team"

I've decided to uninstall the app.