FREE Traffic and Conversions

FREE Traffic and Conversions

by Argoperks

Traffic from other Stores through Gifts That Drive Sales

solowomen

This app has become my best and least expensive method for driving traffic to my site. I'm receiving quality traffic that converts well. The key is to have a great offer that potential customers will want. If you're using the app and not converting, your offer isn't good enough. I appreciate that I only had to set this up once (literally a couple steps) and it does what it needs to with no additional action on my part.

Myfashunpassion

I see lot of traffic in my store and increase in sales, I love this app............................................................................................................................

Canine's World

Amazing app. I started getting tons of people subscribing to my news feed and started making sales. I 100% love & recomend this app. I will install in all my stores.

First Emergency

A lot of thanks to the customer support service. They gave a lot of good advises and helped with the configuration.

Priest London

Traffics from the Gifts really helped me improve the sales of my store. I will for sure keep this strategy till the end besides my social media marketing plan. Good experience so far.

Warning

Glad to see if you are going to work with this app, you don't really need any digital marketing expertise. Very smart strategy to drive visitors to store.

GiftStore.sg

I used this app to help me get the free traffic. I guess this is one of the best strategy to initially grow the business and then should move to social media marketing

ShopMombasa

Argo has drawn traffic and converted some of the traffic to sales on our site. It is easy to use. Set it and forget it and watch the leads come to your store. I am very happy with it and will continue to use it.

Sundrop Jewelry

Argo has been a wonderful help to my business. Not only does it bring new customers to make an immediate purchase - which is the best! But now with their recent changes, I can add everyone who clicked on my offer to my email list, even if they did not end up using the offer code at the time.

Plus, Argo's customer service has been truly excellent. One of my long-time customers had trouble with another vendor's coupon, and Argo was able to get everything sorted out in record time. Whenever I have emailed with questions they responded promptly and clearly.

Hiouchi Jewels

Argo perks has helped draw traffic to my website and gain new customers! The customer service is great!

Previous 1