Customer Acquisition by Argo

Customer Acquisition by Argo

by Argoperks

Acquire new customers and increase your sales on autopilot

ShopMombasa

Argo has drawn traffic and converted some of the traffic to sales on our site. It is easy to use. Set it and forget it and watch the leads come to your store. I am very happy with it and will continue to use it.

Sundrop Jewelry

Argo has been a wonderful help to my business. Not only does it bring new customers to make an immediate purchase - which is the best! But now with their recent changes, I can add everyone who clicked on my offer to my email list, even if they did not end up using the offer code at the time.

Plus, Argo's customer service has been truly excellent. One of my long-time customers had trouble with another vendor's coupon, and Argo was able to get everything sorted out in record time. Whenever I have emailed with questions they responded promptly and clearly.

Hiouchi Jewels

Argo perks has helped draw traffic to my website and gain new customers! The customer service is great!

Mambe Blanket Co.

So far so good! We've had the app installed only a few days and have already gained a significant number of new leads and new conversions. Very easy to install and configure. Waiting to be sure our customer experience isn't negatively impacted, but so far we are very happy with the results, and looking forward to future enhancements to the app including additional analytics. Thanks!

General Knot & Co.

From day one, an immediate jump in site traffic and email signups. It basically works on autopilot. We love it.

Wine Gallery - Select Collections

Amazing app. Love all of the new marketing leads it generates automatically. I saw increased traffic to my site as soon as I installed the app and got the first sale after a day. Love it!

Dreams After All

I added this app to get traffic to my store. It definitely has worked! I love the app since it is easy to use, easy to edit and it is virtually maintenance-free. Just set it up, change your preferences as much as you’d like, and people visit your store! I am hoping to get great results using this app!

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

punpantry

Great concept, easy to use, definitely worth trying on your page to some extra traffic with no risk!