Arka ‑ Custom Packaging

Arka ‑ Custom Packaging

by Arka Inc

Custom Packaging in Just a Few Clicks

Papas Apothecary

5 stars! Great communication, the design team helped me resolve an issue with linked files that went above and beyond what I believe most companies would go to. When the boxes arrived we were so happy with the results. I will be ordering again and again.

papasApothecary.com

Vencia

It was super easy to design my own custom boxes with the Arka app!

I love the simplicity and the upfront prices. With such a low MOQ for custom printed boxes, I will certainly use this again.

I'm looking forward to these boxes bringing my unboxing experience to the next level!

Trebella Wigs

Have not received the boxes, ordered on Nov 3rd. Unresponsive to emails and messages. Very disappointed.

1/18/17 Update: Received a FULL refund for my order on 11/23/16 along with an offer of 10% off my next order over 250. This company was very eager to rectify their initial error which was very much appreciated.

Your Connection Destination

Great place to get your shipping needs with amazing customer service. Would definitely recommend. Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com

Logique Boutique

Ive placed two orders with them so far. The first order came on time and the boxes came out superb. The next order I placed never showed up. Apparently, it was the only order that was not processed. However, their customer service was top notch and they corrected the issue immediately. About two weeks later I received the boxes I ordered. The quality again was superb. I will now be using Arka for all of my custom packaging needs

Wildwash

Custom size package, loved their customer service -- highly available. Got exactly what I asked for in record time and at a more competitive price point than Packlane. Don't even get me started on Packlane. Suffice to say, Arka was a find and a half!

Jennybean

amazing customer service response to my businesses needs.

Lat Lo

We are really pleased with our new boxes. The order was really easy to do through Shopify and we are kind of obsessed with our new branded packaging.

I was not sure if we would want to spend the extra money on branded boxes, but the pricing is fair and once I received the first sample boxes, I immediately knew we would HAVE to order more. The customer service is great too! Aside from that, it was super easy to design and they are made in the USA and are of durable, great quality for shipping.

I am SO very happy we found Arka and I can't wait to receive the first 1k we just ordered! Our customers are going to love it!

Belle Valoure

i love love love love love my packaging!!!!!!!! the boxes are very well made and the sides flaps create about three layers on the sides and they "snap" in place so they do not become undone. the box is also very very sturdy for shipping

Queensthings

The design process is seamlessly simple. I love the simplicity and the upfront estimated prices. BUT... the shipping cost are terrible, they are flat rated per box ordered (although the boxes are super lightweight). I spoke to a rep who said they are working on making the prices actually make sense. For example. I order 10 mailer boxes, total with taxes.. $17, with taxes, instantly became $93. Even when i added 250 boxes, i couldn't believe the totals! I wont be ordering in bulk until they fix that.

****UPDATE Shipping is corrected! Everything is perfect guys. Just waiting for them to add new features, like customizing the inside of the box. :) Oh & the customer service is literally AMAZING!

Previous 1