Arka: Packaging and Supplies

Arka: Packaging and Supplies | Reviews

by Arka Inc

Custom and Unbranded Shipping Boxes + Poly mailers

BuskBuddy

Great boxes, integration with ShipBob is awesome. Customer service was friendly and helpful from Philip and his team. Definitely recommended for anyone looking to take their branding to the next level. Customer service was slow at times but there was accountability and it has improved since I first started working with them.

Solcosm

Arka was fantastic for prototyping my packaging. I don’t have to order x4000 boxes just to get started. I ordered x10 and it was more than affordable for me. I had a cool idea for a space theme for the inside of my packaging and the design team at Arka did a great job of executing my vision. I didn’t need any fancy software I just sent them the idea, some images, and logos and they did the rest for me!

Dosy7

I’m very pleased and 100% love this app. I’m glad Shopify added a local company app. They offer sustainable boxes & made in the US. Love the boxes! Worth every penny.

NativeGood

We LOVE Arka. We use them for custom packaging and the quality is amazing. We picked them because their packaging is sustainable but even if you are not looking for sustainable packaging (which you should!) their prices and quality can't be beat!

Qveen: For the Modern Day Boss Bitch

Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable. It's fantastic that they have low MOQ's, making it easy to change up our packaging more often. Also a bonus that it integrates right into Shopify - love having everything in one place!

ManniFierroBeauty

I found Arka through tiktok and thought I’d try them out for some packaging for my new brand. And I’m so glad I did! They gave me exactly what I was looking for the quality was out of this world! Anytime someone asks about packaging they are the first company I think of!

Verma Farms

I love Arka. They have the best quality shipping boxes we've ever bought. Customer service is also super helpful. Definitely a loyal customer for life.

LEAH'S VIBEZ

I ordered packaging boxes for my products and they were perfect! Arka customer service is professional and friendly. Thank you .

The Pink Makeup Box

I ordered from this app because they kept email me asking me "how can we help you place an order"? I responded I hadn't ordered because I was waiting for a coupon to come out. So they said they would "refund 25% of my orders total" instead of giving me a Discount/Coupon code. I ordered and the refund was NEVER sent to me, instead I got an email after asking for the refund SEVERAL times, saying they would give me a "credit on my next order! Mind you, it's been 2 months and I still have NOT received my order! DO NOT order from here if you're in a rush to get your order. I will not be ordering again!

Bom Bombs LLC

I used this company about 1 1/2 year ago and I had a very pleasant experience. Shipping was fairly quick and the quality of boxes was great. It was my first placing a order for custom boxes and the process was smooth. Fast forward I checked out the packaging tutorial on Shopify and I’m back to order more! Definitely recommended!!

Previous 1 3 4