Arka ‑ Custom Boxes

Arka ‑ Custom Boxes

by Arka Inc

Design Your Own Custom Shipping Boxes

Elite Hair Label

Horrible customer service. They take days to reply back and only really worry about money first. I been having issues with this company since I downloaded the app.

Freedom Rave Wear

Arka has made the custom box process simpler and more efficient for us. Being able to order small quantities has helped us manage cash flow and enabled us to continue to grow without sacrificing piles of cash for huge box MOQ's. I would highly recommend ARKA. We use ARKA for our subscription boxes and it couldn't be any easier to design and order.

Bearded Lads

I’ve used this app now for almost a year. Love how simple they have engineered it to use. The quality of Arka’s boxes are top notch, our customers love getting their gift packages in the custom boxes we created with Arka. Highly recommend.

Papas Apothecary

5 stars! Great communication, the design team helped me resolve an issue with linked files that went above and beyond what I believe most companies would go to. When the boxes arrived we were so happy with the results. I will be ordering again and again.

papasApothecary.com

Vencia

It was super easy to design my own custom boxes with the Arka app!

I love the simplicity and the upfront prices. With such a low MOQ for custom printed boxes, I will certainly use this again.

I'm looking forward to these boxes bringing my unboxing experience to the next level!

Trebella Wigs

Have not received the boxes, ordered on Nov 3rd. Unresponsive to emails and messages. Very disappointed.

1/18/17 Update: Received a FULL refund for my order on 11/23/16 along with an offer of 10% off my next order over 250. This company was very eager to rectify their initial error which was very much appreciated.

Your Connection Destination

Great place to get your shipping needs with amazing customer service. Would definitely recommend. Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com

Logique Boutique

Ive placed two orders with them so far. The first order came on time and the boxes came out superb. The next order I placed never showed up. Apparently, it was the only order that was not processed. However, their customer service was top notch and they corrected the issue immediately. About two weeks later I received the boxes I ordered. The quality again was superb. I will now be using Arka for all of my custom packaging needs

Wildwash

Custom size package, loved their customer service -- highly available. Got exactly what I asked for in record time and at a more competitive price point than Packlane. Don't even get me started on Packlane. Suffice to say, Arka was a find and a half!

Jennybean

amazing customer service response to my businesses needs.

Previous 1 3