Arka: Packaging and Supplies

Arka: Packaging and Supplies

by Arka Inc

Custom and Unbranded Shipping Boxes + Poly mailers

ManniFierroBeauty

I found Arka through tiktok and thought I’d try them out for some packaging for my new brand. And I’m so glad I did! They gave me exactly what I was looking for the quality was out of this world! Anytime someone asks about packaging they are the first company I think of!

Verma Farms

I love Arka. They have the best quality shipping boxes we've ever bought. Customer service is also super helpful. Definitely a loyal customer for life.

LEAH'S VIBEZ

I ordered packaging boxes for my products and they were perfect! Arka customer service is professional and friendly. Thank you .

The Pink Makeup Box

I ordered from this app because they kept email me asking me "how can we help you place an order"? I responded I hadn't ordered because I was waiting for a coupon to come out. So they said they would "refund 25% of my orders total" instead of giving me a Discount/Coupon code. I ordered and the refund was NEVER sent to me, instead I got an email after asking for the refund SEVERAL times, saying they would give me a "credit on my next order! Mind you, it's been 2 months and I still have NOT received my order! DO NOT order from here if you're in a rush to get your order. I will not be ordering again!

Bom Bombs LLC

I used this company about 1 1/2 year ago and I had a very pleasant experience. Shipping was fairly quick and the quality of boxes was great. It was my first placing a order for custom boxes and the process was smooth. Fast forward I checked out the packaging tutorial on Shopify and I’m back to order more! Definitely recommended!!

Acorn Toy

Super happy about the function, fantastic experience. Super happy about the function, fantastic experience.

Outdoor Maniac out

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue.

Blak Yué Candle Co.

idk what's going on but this is buggy. It keeps auto refreshing. I can't click on anything.

Update: The founder, Philip, has harassed me for WEEKS to remove this review because he claims it has hurt his business. Not only did he call and text me multiple times a day, HE FOUND MY BUSINESS INSTAGRAM PAGE AND PROCEEDED TO HARASS ME THERE! I have reported him to my local police department, the BBB, as well as Shopify. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP OR GIVE THEM ANY PERSONAL OR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION! I do not take kindly to harassment and will not allow you to do it to others.

Palm Hand + Body Care

I used Arka to purchase blank boxes and branded shipping tape. The process was SO easy and fast, plus affordable for my store launch. I am excited for my customers to have a unique doorstep experience.

Customer support helped me through the artwork proofing process for my branded tape to ensure the best quality.

Highly recommend!

Glassy Brand

Arka helped me get the right packaging for my products, and was able to guide me through the process so that the colors would reflect my branding! Branding is so important for the customer experience, and Arka has helped me unlock that. Great customer service, highly recommend!

Previous 1 3