Arka: Packaging and Supplies

Custom and Unbranded Shipping Boxes + Poly mailers

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Outdoor Maniac out

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue.

Palm Hand + Body Care

I used Arka to purchase blank boxes and branded shipping tape. The process was SO easy and fast, plus affordable for my store launch. I am excited for my customers to have a unique doorstep experience.

Customer support helped me through the artwork proofing process for my branded tape to ensure the best quality.

Highly recommend!

Glassy Brand

Arka helped me get the right packaging for my products, and was able to guide me through the process so that the colors would reflect my branding! Branding is so important for the customer experience, and Arka has helped me unlock that. Great customer service, highly recommend!

Media Kings

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Where do I start, I have been looking for a certain type of packaging and the order limits have been super high for what I have been looking for & the universe brought me to this app (law of attraction :) which is a GODSEND! Customer service is high up on my list and Phillip and co are top notch on providing me with different options for the type of packaging I needed to get my business off the ground. Blessings!!

Freedom Rave Wear

Arka has made the custom box process simpler and more efficient for us. Being able to order small quantities has helped us manage cash flow and enabled us to continue to grow without sacrificing piles of cash for huge box MOQ's. I would highly recommend ARKA. We use ARKA for our subscription boxes and it couldn't be any easier to design and order.

Bearded Lads

Time spent using app About 2 years

I’ve used this app now for almost a year. Love how simple they have engineered it to use. The quality of Arka’s boxes are top notch, our customers love getting their gift packages in the custom boxes we created with Arka. Highly recommend.

Papas Apothecary

5 stars! Great communication, the design team helped me resolve an issue with linked files that went above and beyond what I believe most companies would go to. When the boxes arrived we were so happy with the results. I will be ordering again and again.

papasApothecary.com

Vencia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It was super easy to design my own custom boxes with the Arka app!

I love the simplicity and the upfront prices. With such a low MOQ for custom printed boxes, I will certainly use this again.

I'm looking forward to these boxes bringing my unboxing experience to the next level!

Trebella Wigs

Have not received the boxes, ordered on Nov 3rd. Unresponsive to emails and messages. Very disappointed.

1/18/17 Update: Received a FULL refund for my order on 11/23/16 along with an offer of 10% off my next order over 250. This company was very eager to rectify their initial error which was very much appreciated.

Your Connection Destination

Great place to get your shipping needs with amazing customer service. Would definitely recommend. Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com