Arka ‑ Packaging Boxes & Poly

Arka ‑ Packaging Boxes & Poly

by Arka Inc

Custom boxes and poly mailers OR unbranded plain kraft + white

Belle Valoure

i love love love love love my packaging!!!!!!!! the boxes are very well made and the sides flaps create about three layers on the sides and they "snap" in place so they do not become undone. the box is also very very sturdy for shipping

Queensthings

The design process is seamlessly simple. I love the simplicity and the upfront estimated prices. BUT... the shipping cost are terrible, they are flat rated per box ordered (although the boxes are super lightweight). I spoke to a rep who said they are working on making the prices actually make sense. For example. I order 10 mailer boxes, total with taxes.. $17, with taxes, instantly became $93. Even when i added 250 boxes, i couldn't believe the totals!
I wont be ordering in bulk until they fix that.

****UPDATE
Shipping is corrected! Everything is perfect guys. Just waiting for them to add new features, like customizing the inside of the box. :) Oh & the customer service is literally AMAZING!

Consigned Designs 2

Absolutely amazing! Had been looking for over a year for similar products but this was as good as it gets. Unheard of pricing and unparalleled customer service with Bryson has will make me a lifetime customer with Arka!

Evans Tea Emporium

Best packaging app I've seen to date. I think I will using this quite a bit. Very easy to use, love it!

Colorado Duds

Waiting for my boxes which I will review upon receipt. Customer service so far has been great.

Eternal Wooden Roses

Top notch support! SUPER EASY to make your own box and the price per box is really awesome especially since there is no template fee.

We have a very visual product and these guys deliver A+

Crapeyewear

We love these guys. Running a small business, we couldn't afford minimums on seasonal custom packaging. Arka has allowed us to easily utilize custom packaging with original artwork on all our orders, all without the long lead times and high minimums of traditional services. The only product packaging service we've seen that easily integrated with our shopify store — zero hassles.

Ample Foods

It's awesome! I've been working with the guys at Arka for the last few months, and have always been extremely impressed with the customer service, especially.

500 Startups

Great product! Their custom packaging is the best I've seen.

Angel Sensor

Best service I've seen! These guys were pretty adamant about finding the best solution for us. Happen to know the founding team personally, amazing dedication there. The app integrates with fulfilment services automatically so we don't have to worry about keeping Shipwire informed of our packaging solution.

2 Next