Arka Packaging

Arka Packaging

by Arka Inc

Custom Shipping Boxes + Polymailers

Jennybean

amazing customer service response to my businesses needs.

Lat Lo

We are really pleased with our new boxes. The order was really easy to do through Shopify and we are kind of obsessed with our new branded packaging.

I was not sure if we would want to spend the extra money on branded boxes, but the pricing is fair and once I received the first sample boxes, I immediately knew we would HAVE to order more. The customer service is great too! Aside from that, it was super easy to design and they are made in the USA and are of durable, great quality for shipping.

I am SO very happy we found Arka and I can't wait to receive the first 1k we just ordered! Our customers are going to love it!

Belle Valoure

i love love love love love my packaging!!!!!!!! the boxes are very well made and the sides flaps create about three layers on the sides and they "snap" in place so they do not become undone. the box is also very very sturdy for shipping

Queensthings

The design process is seamlessly simple. I love the simplicity and the upfront estimated prices. BUT... the shipping cost are terrible, they are flat rated per box ordered (although the boxes are super lightweight). I spoke to a rep who said they are working on making the prices actually make sense. For example. I order 10 mailer boxes, total with taxes.. $17, with taxes, instantly became $93. Even when i added 250 boxes, i couldn't believe the totals!
I wont be ordering in bulk until they fix that.

****UPDATE
Shipping is corrected! Everything is perfect guys. Just waiting for them to add new features, like customizing the inside of the box. :) Oh & the customer service is literally AMAZING!

Consigned Designs 2

Absolutely amazing! Had been looking for over a year for similar products but this was as good as it gets. Unheard of pricing and unparalleled customer service with Bryson has will make me a lifetime customer with Arka!

Evans Tea Emporium

Best packaging app I've seen to date. I think I will using this quite a bit. Very easy to use, love it!

Colorado Duds

Waiting for my boxes which I will review upon receipt. Customer service so far has been great.

Eternal Wooden Roses

Top notch support! SUPER EASY to make your own box and the price per box is really awesome especially since there is no template fee.

We have a very visual product and these guys deliver A+

Crapeyewear

We love these guys. Running a small business, we couldn't afford minimums on seasonal custom packaging. Arka has allowed us to easily utilize custom packaging with original artwork on all our orders, all without the long lead times and high minimums of traditional services. The only product packaging service we've seen that easily integrated with our shopify store — zero hassles.

Ample Foods

It's awesome! I've been working with the guys at Arka for the last few months, and have always been extremely impressed with the customer service, especially.