Arka: Packaging and Supplies

Custom and Unbranded Shipping Boxes + Poly mailers

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Pink Makeup Box

Time spent using app About 1 year

I ordered from this app because they kept email me asking me "how can we help you place an order"? I responded I hadn't ordered because I was waiting for a coupon to come out. So they said they would "refund 25% of my orders total" instead of giving me a Discount/Coupon code. I ordered and the refund was NEVER sent to me, instead I got an email after asking for the refund SEVERAL times, saying they would give me a "credit on my next order! Mind you, it's been 2 months and I still have NOT received my order! DO NOT order from here if you're in a rush to get your order. I will not be ordering again!

Blak Yué Candle Co.

Time spent using app 10 minutes

idk what's going on but this is buggy. It keeps auto refreshing. I can't click on anything.

Update: The founder, Philip, has harassed me for WEEKS to remove this review because he claims it has hurt his business. Not only did he call and text me multiple times a day, HE FOUND MY BUSINESS INSTAGRAM PAGE AND PROCEEDED TO HARASS ME THERE! I have reported him to my local police department, the BBB, as well as Shopify. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP OR GIVE THEM ANY PERSONAL OR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION! I do not take kindly to harassment and will not allow you to do it to others.