Arka: Packaging and Supplies

Arka: Packaging and Supplies

by Arka Inc

Custom and Unbranded Shipping Boxes + Poly mailers

Qveen: For the Modern Day Boss Bitch

Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable. It's fantastic that they have low MOQ's, making it easy to change up our packaging more often. Also a bonus that it integrates right into Shopify - love having everything in one place!

ManniFierroBeauty

I found Arka through tiktok and thought I’d try them out for some packaging for my new brand. And I’m so glad I did! They gave me exactly what I was looking for the quality was out of this world! Anytime someone asks about packaging they are the first company I think of!

Verma Farms

I love Arka. They have the best quality shipping boxes we've ever bought. Customer service is also super helpful. Definitely a loyal customer for life.

LEAH'S VIBEZ

I ordered packaging boxes for my products and they were perfect! Arka customer service is professional and friendly. Thank you .

Bom Bombs LLC

I used this company about 1 1/2 year ago and I had a very pleasant experience. Shipping was fairly quick and the quality of boxes was great. It was my first placing a order for custom boxes and the process was smooth. Fast forward I checked out the packaging tutorial on Shopify and I’m back to order more! Definitely recommended!!

Acorn Toy

Super happy about the function, fantastic experience. Super happy about the function, fantastic experience.

Outdoor Maniac out

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue.

Palm Hand + Body Care

I used Arka to purchase blank boxes and branded shipping tape. The process was SO easy and fast, plus affordable for my store launch. I am excited for my customers to have a unique doorstep experience.

Customer support helped me through the artwork proofing process for my branded tape to ensure the best quality.

Highly recommend!

Glassy Brand

Arka helped me get the right packaging for my products, and was able to guide me through the process so that the colors would reflect my branding! Branding is so important for the customer experience, and Arka has helped me unlock that. Great customer service, highly recommend!

Media Kings

Where do I start, I have been looking for a certain type of packaging and the order limits have been super high for what I have been looking for & the universe brought me to this app (law of attraction :) which is a GODSEND! Customer service is high up on my list and Phillip and co are top notch on providing me with different options for the type of packaging I needed to get my business off the ground. Blessings!!

Previous 1 3