Social Media Marketing: Around

Social Media Marketing: Around

by Around.io

Social media marketing automation for your shop

Be You Gifts

The premium version does not allow you to choose which products you want to post about - it randomly selects products for you. The random selection is not helpful if you have any kind of product marketing strategy (or seasonality in your business).

Lingerie Ponto Com

simplesmente exelente trabalho com lingerie este app tem,ajuda muito na vende de meus produtos sensuais exelente

Kendall Hartcraft

We were unable to use this app but once you click "get" you will get DAILY emails from them. We deleted the app and I have had to start spamming the emails but everyday a new one pops up and it's always under different names. It's very spammy. Just a heads up for those looking into this app.

Elquidinbulk

Buggy, useless, no customer service that speaks proper English, total waste of time, money. Ruins your site also.

Atc Clothing

An amazing app when you are dedicated to using it.

Falon Marie

I absoutely love Around.io. It saves me so much time & makes planning my social media a breeze!

Blackswanlifestyle

Great Service. Thank you, Natwar for the speedy help much appreciated.

Amal Hantash Fitness

great app. great & prompt & friendly customer service a must have.All the best

Nerdgirltees

This is the second shop I have used this service with. Very easy to set up my marketing for the week, and I love the collage feature as well. But personally, the best feature is the customer service that Natwar and Tamal offer. Quick response time, and always friendly. I would highly recommend this service!!

Gigiandmax

Amazing app and always QUICK customer service. I've used this app now for well over a year and I'm happy with the functionality. I schedule my pins out on pinterest a few weeks at a time and its a huge lifesaver.

Previous 1 3 4 5