Social Media Marketing: Around

Social Media Marketing: Around

by Around.io

Social media marketing automation for your shop

Fozbima Accessories

At first it was great no bugs, working fine, now it is not posting to my Instagram, I have sent email in which I use to get quick response but two days gone not heard back, it is really a shame because this App is the only one I relied upon especially with Pinterest posting. I will be uninstalling it soon as $29.99 was not something I could afford but because it works for my various channels I kept it but will be looking for alternative options now.

Tino's Boutique

my app hasnt been posting to facebook for weeks - ive uninstalled reinstalled the page on the app but no avail - they have no customer service to help! scam artists

Vintagepillowsstore

I do not recommend to anyone.Their app is giving error.purely a waste of money and time.I didnt receive any support.totally disappointing.

Be You Gifts

The premium version does not allow you to choose which products you want to post about - it randomly selects products for you. The random selection is not helpful if you have any kind of product marketing strategy (or seasonality in your business).

Lingerie Ponto Com

PESSIMO SUPORTE ERROS AO CRIAR VIDEOS A MESES INSTALEI ESTE APP PARA CRIAR VIDEOS CURTOS E SIMPLESMENTE ESTA COM PROBLEMAS A MESES E NUNCA É RESOLVIDO PAGUEI POR MESES SEM USAR -SUPORTE NÃO EXISTE

Kendall Hartcraft

We were unable to use this app but once you click "get" you will get DAILY emails from them. We deleted the app and I have had to start spamming the emails but everyday a new one pops up and it's always under different names. It's very spammy. Just a heads up for those looking into this app.

Elquidinbulk

Buggy, useless, no customer service that speaks proper English, total waste of time, money. Ruins your site also.

Atc Clothing

An amazing app when you are dedicated to using it.

Falon Marie

I absoutely love Around.io. It saves me so much time & makes planning my social media a breeze!

Blackswanlifestyle

Great Service. Thank you, Natwar for the speedy help much appreciated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6