Social Media Marketing: Around

Social Media Marketing: Around

by Around.io

Social media marketing automation for your shop

Amal Hantash Fitness

great app.
great & prompt & friendly customer service
a must have.All the best

Nerdgirltees

This is the second shop I have used this service with. Very easy to set up my marketing for the week, and I love the collage feature as well. But personally, the best feature is the customer service that Natwar and Tamal offer. Quick response time, and always friendly.
I would highly recommend this service!!

Gigiandmax

Amazing app and always QUICK customer service. I've used this app now for well over a year and I'm happy with the functionality. I schedule my pins out on pinterest a few weeks at a time and its a huge lifesaver.

Style 11828

Absolutely fantastic app. This is the only app that takes your pics from your shopify store and lets you cross post them on your social media channels. Customer service is fast and helpful. Very easy to use. Worth every penny. It saves you so much time.

Xoutlet

Great app to use very simple and effective.

Vintage Silver Art

Social media marketing team extraordinaire!
I have been on board for a couple of years. I feel strongly that Around io is integral to my success in a very competitive market... Jewelry at Etsy.
The customer service is exemplary. Looking forward to a long business relationship. Diane - Canada

Yenayam19654080

This software is as good as life gets. Itis easy to use yet has the most functions among the shopify apps.My social medias have had 5 times more engagements and I have only been using this for a week now!! Furthermore its top notch skype support are truly putting their heart into my success and have given me 10x more value than I am paying for.. I strongly recommend this to all those who care about their time and value their success.

Haute Milan

Best social media marketing app, hands down! Really love it. Great job! I can schedule weeks ahead and it does a beautiful job integrating with Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Really looking forward to the Instagram integration.

Bluemorningexpressions

This is such a time saver for me. I have several hundred items in my shop at any one time and don't have time to set up my social promotions individually. Around.io lets me use the planner to put together a month of promotions across all of my channels at once. Now, I just plan and go. I do get traffic and sales from these promotions. In addition, when I add a new product, I can go to Around.io and promote that individual item across all of my channels including Wanelo and Google+. This is such a simple way to get the most impact. It is intuitive, easy to use, integrates easily and the support is awesome.

Janedoevintage

Life and time savig app!!! Using it for two weeks now and it already gave me new followers.
You can count on customer service here if any technical problems appear.
Really happy subscriber.Recommended !!