Social Media Marketing: Around

Social Media Marketing: Around

by Around.io

Social media marketing automation for your shop

Blissfullight

I have been so impressed with the app and also the incredible customer care that is given. This app works extremely well, is easy to use, and does exactly what it is meant to do. It saves me a huge amount of time and the results are great. I highly recommend Social Media Marketing by Around. This is a must have app.

Jynzapateros

I love this app, it saves a lot of time and work and increase visits and sales to my shop. the customer service is very quick and effective.100% recommendable.

Completely Hammered

I have had this app for several years. It USED to work great. 6 months ago, the functionality to post to Facebook quit working. I checked in with the tech team there and was assured that they were "working on it". It's now been 6 months and I've checked in several times just to hear the same excuses. I only used this for mainly Facebook and Pinterest, and sometimes for Twitter and Instagram. I have been scheduling Instagram posts, but noticed I wasn't getting the push notification to post them for some time now, but never really got down to figuring out why... It's because the push APP IS GONE (from the Apple Store, at least). So, basically I have paid $200 a year (now they are charging $300/yr) for at least HALF of the functionality I use to not even WORK for the last 6 months. I will be cancelling this subscription and I DO NOT recommend this app unless the developers actually start supporting it and make it do what it's supposed to do. I feel incredibly ripped off.

Maisyplum

This is a great app which was easy to set up and super easy to use. It saves me a lot of time in my planning of social media posts and the customer service is excellent!

Fabulous Art

Very quick and solid response to questions. The app is super helpful with scheduling posts on social media. Will free me up to create more art while my invisible helper works on promotion. It's great. Look forward to additional features in the future. I signed up for a year.

Dtails U Like

Excellent customer service! Easy to use.

Ladyadriennescauldron

MY OLD REVIEW:
I love this app.
Had it before with another store of mine, so it was a no brainer to get it again.
Excellent customer service by Natwar, if ever needed.

MY NEW REVIEW:
BUT SINCE NATWAR IS NO LONGER THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS SUFFERED. I AM HAVING MANY PROBLEMS WITH MY POSTS NOT HAVING PICTURES AND NOT GETTING POSTED WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. ALSO THE APP IS NOT WORKING AT ALL AND NO ONE IS REPLYING TO MY EMAILS. WHAT A LET DOWN THIS APP HAS BECOME!!!

Mopixie

Great Product! Simple to use, it makes life easy! Totally worth the price.

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Industrial Envy

A great app! I have used this for etsy for a while and so it was a no brainier to start using it for shopify. It works really well and is very simple to use and makes social media posting less of a headache.

The customer service is great. Just this morning I had questions at 6am and I was emailed back quickly.

It is ideal for Pinterest as you can have it post to multiple shared boards from one easy weekly setup and this way you get the most repins with less than 30mins setup for a month.

Duckwells

This app works extremely well. It schedules social media posts daily on several of my social media accounts. The customer service can't be beat. Natwar and Tamal are extremely responsive and pleasant. I've used the app on Etsy and am looking forward to building my social media presence for Duckwells.com.