Social Media Marketing: Around

Social Media Marketing: Around

by Around.io

Social media marketing automation for your shop

Jynzapateros

I love this app, it saves a lot of time and work and increase visits and sales to my shop. the customer service is very quick and effective.100% recommendable.

Completely Hammered

I have used Around.io for over a year with my Etsy shop and enjoyed it so much that I am now using it for my Shopify Shop. It's been incredibly helpful and I notice that my sales decreased when I forgot to schedule posts, proving that it's invaluable for my success. It's been a wonderful time saver and the support is UNMATCHED! My requests and questions have been answered quickly and effectively. I definitely recommend Around,io!

Maisyplum

This is a great app which was easy to set up and super easy to use. It saves me a lot of time in my planning of social media posts and the customer service is excellent!

Fabulous Art

Very quick and solid response to questions. The app is super helpful with scheduling posts on social media. Will free me up to create more art while my invisible helper works on promotion. It's great. Look forward to additional features in the future. I signed up for a year.

Dtails U Like

Excellent customer service! Easy to use.

Ladyadriennescauldron

MY OLD REVIEW:
I love this app.
Had it before with another store of mine, so it was a no brainer to get it again.
Excellent customer service by Natwar, if ever needed.

MY NEW REVIEW:
BUT SINCE NATWAR IS NO LONGER THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS SUFFERED. I AM HAVING MANY PROBLEMS WITH MY POSTS NOT HAVING PICTURES AND NOT GETTING POSTED WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. ALSO THE APP IS NOT WORKING AT ALL AND NO ONE IS REPLYING TO MY EMAILS. WHAT A LET DOWN THIS APP HAS BECOME!!!

Mopixie

Great Product! Simple to use, it makes life easy! Totally worth the price.

Mopixie Store - Unique & Fun Gifts at Lowest Price with Free Shipping

Industrial Envy

A great app! I have used this for etsy for a while and so it was a no brainier to start using it for shopify. It works really well and is very simple to use and makes social media posting less of a headache.

The customer service is great. Just this morning I had questions at 6am and I was emailed back quickly.

It is ideal for Pinterest as you can have it post to multiple shared boards from one easy weekly setup and this way you get the most repins with less than 30mins setup for a month.

Duckwells

This app works extremely well. It schedules social media posts daily on several of my social media accounts. The customer service can't be beat. Natwar and Tamal are extremely responsive and pleasant. I've used the app on Etsy and am looking forward to building my social media presence for Duckwells.com.

Knitted Belle

Love, love this app! I save tons of time by using the weekly option to set up all my postings for the week. Natwar is very helpful in giving extra info via email that he thinks might help you grow your business. One of my top three apps in Shopify that I could not live without!