Social Media Marketing: Around

Social Media Marketing: Around

by Around.io

Social media marketing automation for your shop

Sew Rype Southern Designs

I own a southern boutique, Sew Rype Southern Designs (www.sewrype.com) and this app is a LIFE SAVER. I don't have to worry about social media anymore. During my free trial, I only focused on Twitter and I could see an increase in interaction and it drove people to my website! I'm now paying for it and using it for several different social medias and I am anxious to see if it grows my business. It certainly frees up time with social media!

Milanblocks

This is milanblocks, our website www.milanblocks.com, this pass is very good and easy for us to handle and do social networking, once we set up then we don't really care so much of the social anymore, very convenient, if they can connect instgram that would be much better lol

Transient Books

I was wary to spend the $10 a month, but after doing the free trial, I've found it to be totally worth it. Running all the different social media postings was overwhelming. Now I spend about 15 minutes each morning organizing the day, or the next few days at once, and I don't have to think about posting any more. Intuitive, user friendly, and Natwar's presence is great. If you're as overwhelmed as I was at keeping up with the task of social media postings, do recommend this totally.

Lucky Dog Accessories

One of my top MUST HAVE apps! Not only does it share to some places that others don't, but the customer service is top notch and always willing to help you. My views and sales make a noticeable difference for the positive when using this app versus not using it. Definitely recommend!

Crafts Garden Of Zen

Such amazing application!! It works perfectly and its a such time saver!!
Customer service is excellent. Thank you Natwar :)

Dddailynews

Really love this app! It's easy to use and very user friendly. Stop Headache, you find everything you need to post on social media : accurate content, gif, pictures and much more.
The day planner is a real benefit for products promotion. Posts are created for you.
I highly recommend this app, a MUST-HAVE!

Blaze And Hammer Jewelry

Easy to navigate and post updates to most social media sites. They are very good at solving problems and helping whenever needed. Sure does make my life easier and all at a good price. Thanks!

The Dapper Gentleman

Very easy to use and so useful to schedule posts all week to keep your social media up to date
Would highly recommend

Caterpillar Arts

Easy and intuitive to use - makes promotion much easier :)

Grand Rapids Liquids

Great Product! Simple to use, it makes life easy! Totally worth the price.