Social Media Marketing: Around

Social Media Marketing: Around

by Around.io

Social media marketing automation for your shop

Grand Rapids Liquids

Great Product! Simple to use, it makes life easy! Totally worth the price.

Erotic Superstore

Makes my life a lot easier than it used to be posting to individual sites.Any issues are dealt with quickly.If you post to social media this is a great app at a great price.

Wemabodycare

Fantastic app! Scheduling your twits and posts in advance is a great time saver for us! Great social marketing tool with great support from Natwar.

Ick Trading

All your eggs in one basket. This connects to shopify Seamlessly, to all my Social feeds, it allows you to post products directly to your chosen Fb,Group or page, Twitter accounts, Pinterest boards and Tumblr blogs
(if u have multiple u can choose which group or blog to post or blog in)
Your posts work on a simultaneous release schedule that u can personalize to suit ideal times.
The search Content feature is ok, i am sure it will get better :)
its easy enough to bring your own links to share out.

The developer; Natwar talks to you directly almost immediately responding to my request, i have already recommended this app to my friends in eCommerce.

Looking forward to the next update and features :):)

Madefair

I was hemming and hawing about Around.io vs. Hootsuite. On one hand, it automatically syncs to Pinterest, Tumblr and Stumbleupon, but I haven't quite decided on whether to continue after the free trial.

The interface is much better than Hootsuite, and I love how it automatically syncs to the products, lets me choose the photo, and saves hashtags. My only hang-up is that I can't write a single caption and have it post to every single social media account in one go.

It's almost -- ALMOST -- idiot-proof, but on several occasions, I've scheduled the same post twice because the module doesn't disappear after posting. Also, the pop-up notifications are a little obnoxious.

Besides those nit-picky bits, this IS a great app, and the developers definitely found a niche that needed to be filled.

Twinsister26

This app is fantastic. All of social media is posting when timed and it has added hastags to all of my post. I love it...

Invention Prints

AMAZING!!! If you care about social media (and you should) get this app now! Auto post to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr AND last but not least Pinterest! Don't even think, just click on the GET button now!

GOLDEN HANDS DESIGNS

Wonderful app, it is the best around; a wonderful marketing/social media tool, and it is everything you need in one app. hi@around.lo is definitely a must have!

CasaMom's Everything

Finally a app that does what it says. My store has been open for a little over a month, and I have gone threw just about every app in the shopify store. And pretty much 85% of them are a waste of time... This app saves me a lot of time, and customer service is awesome. If I could give it more stars I would! Thanks Guys! We at www.casamomseverything.com highly recommend this app...

Resortique

We at www.resortique.com have been using this app for a few months now. Got to say it saves me a mountain of time just on Twitter posts alone. Seems that Natwar has ironed out earlier niggles and continues to respond to queries very quickly. May the good work continue.