Social Media Marketing: Around

Social Media Marketing: Around

by Around.io

Social media marketing automation for your shop

Tino's Boutique

my app hasnt been posting to facebook for weeks - ive uninstalled reinstalled the page on the app but no avail - they have no customer service to help! scam artists

Vintagepillowsstore

I do not recommend to anyone.Their app is giving error.purely a waste of money and time.I didnt receive any support.totally disappointing.

Lingerie Ponto Com

PESSIMO SUPORTE ERROS AO CRIAR VIDEOS A MESES INSTALEI ESTE APP PARA CRIAR VIDEOS CURTOS E SIMPLESMENTE ESTA COM PROBLEMAS A MESES E NUNCA É RESOLVIDO PAGUEI POR MESES SEM USAR -SUPORTE NÃO EXISTE

Kendall Hartcraft

We were unable to use this app but once you click "get" you will get DAILY emails from them. We deleted the app and I have had to start spamming the emails but everyday a new one pops up and it's always under different names. It's very spammy. Just a heads up for those looking into this app.

Elquidinbulk

Buggy, useless, no customer service that speaks proper English, total waste of time, money. Ruins your site also.

Completely Hammered

I have had this app for several years. It USED to work great. 6 months ago, the functionality to post to Facebook quit working. I checked in with the tech team there and was assured that they were "working on it". It's now been 6 months and I've checked in several times just to hear the same excuses. I only used this for mainly Facebook and Pinterest, and sometimes for Twitter and Instagram. I have been scheduling Instagram posts, but noticed I wasn't getting the push notification to post them for some time now, but never really got down to figuring out why... It's because the push APP IS GONE (from the Apple Store, at least). So, basically I have paid $200 a year (now they are charging $300/yr) for at least HALF of the functionality I use to not even WORK for the last 6 months. I will be cancelling this subscription and I DO NOT recommend this app unless the developers actually start supporting it and make it do what it's supposed to do. I feel incredibly ripped off.

Ladyadriennescauldron

MY OLD REVIEW:
I love this app.
Had it before with another store of mine, so it was a no brainer to get it again.
Excellent customer service by Natwar, if ever needed.

MY NEW REVIEW:
BUT SINCE NATWAR IS NO LONGER THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS SUFFERED. I AM HAVING MANY PROBLEMS WITH MY POSTS NOT HAVING PICTURES AND NOT GETTING POSTED WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. ALSO THE APP IS NOT WORKING AT ALL AND NO ONE IS REPLYING TO MY EMAILS. WHAT A LET DOWN THIS APP HAS BECOME!!!