Social Media Marketing: Around

Social Media Marketing: Around

by Around.io

Social media marketing automation for your shop

Atc Clothing

An amazing app when you are dedicated to using it.

Falon Marie

I absoutely love Around.io. It saves me so much time & makes planning my social media a breeze!

Blackswanlifestyle

Great Service. Thank you, Natwar for the speedy help much appreciated.

Amal Hantash Fitness

great app.
great & prompt & friendly customer service
a must have.All the best

Nerdgirltees

This is the second shop I have used this service with. Very easy to set up my marketing for the week, and I love the collage feature as well. But personally, the best feature is the customer service that Natwar and Tamal offer. Quick response time, and always friendly.
I would highly recommend this service!!

Gigiandmax

Amazing app and always QUICK customer service. I've used this app now for well over a year and I'm happy with the functionality. I schedule my pins out on pinterest a few weeks at a time and its a huge lifesaver.

Style 11828

Absolutely fantastic app. This is the only app that takes your pics from your shopify store and lets you cross post them on your social media channels. Customer service is fast and helpful. Very easy to use. Worth every penny. It saves you so much time.

Xoutlet

Great app to use very simple and effective.

Vintage Silver Art

Social media marketing team extraordinaire!
I have been on board for a couple of years. I feel strongly that Around io is integral to my success in a very competitive market... Jewelry at Etsy.
The customer service is exemplary. Looking forward to a long business relationship. Diane - Canada

Yenayam19654080

This software is as good as life gets. Itis easy to use yet has the most functions among the shopify apps.My social medias have had 5 times more engagements and I have only been using this for a week now!! Furthermore its top notch skype support are truly putting their heart into my success and have given me 10x more value than I am paying for.. I strongly recommend this to all those who care about their time and value their success.

Previous 1 3 4 5