Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

by Art of Where

Drop ship printed products on demand. Leggings, scarves & more

The Bandana Blanket Company

***Danger - Use at your own risk.***

This app cost me everything! It accesses and shows products from other Shopify applications unrelated to AOW. DO NOT remove them from this AOW app or it also deletes other applications merchandise from your Shopify store.

I don’t know why they need to see or access my other app products, but they area all gone now. I lost 1 years work. A years/5k+ in adverting investment. 350+ products gone form my store. Each was my own print on demand design with specifically written SEO optimized descriptions, extra mockups created 1 at a time. All is gone. I put all I had into this shop for a year. I am an older lady and this was my only income. It’s all gone.

To be clear, Shopify Tech ran a test with their own mock store and got the same tragic result. This is on AOW!

Cool products and eco attitude, but absolutely not worth it. Again, use at your own peril.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. In our dashboard you will see all products that are in your Shopify store, whether or not they are from Art of Where. The reason for this is that customers may have created listings for AOW products in Shopify, and they would like to connect them to the AOW product in the dashboard so that orders can come through automatically for those products. The actions you can apply to an item in your dashboard are 1) View on Shopify, 2) Ignore product and 3) Delete from Shopify. If you select Delete from Shopify, the product will be deleted from Shopify. You will no longer see the item on Shopify as you have removed it. We hope this clarifies what actions you can take in our dashboard. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at info@artofwhere.com

Sabura

There should be certain apps to be banned from Shopify, Art of Where is one of them.

Emer Jones Apparel

AVOID THIS POD COMPANY!!

Before you download this and start setting up with them, I suggest you look elsewhere.

There are many issues with this app, but the main one is Gail, the ONLY support person to talk to, she also doesnt care about your issues with their app. They don't seem to care about customer support at all in-fact.

Their design lab is NOT a design lab. The whole thing needs to be redone. There is no design in their lab at all, all it does is puts your design you already made in PS onto a tshirt template which you then just move it around to position it. You cant do anything to your designs at all, you have to then exit it, reedit your design then re upload it then wait for the app to render that new edit onto their very pixelated and low quality image mockup.

OTHER ISSUES
The mockup images it creates and imports to your store are very low quality.
The images are all stuck onto a grey background (Not white) There is no way to export the images as transparent background, all you can do is upload your own backgrounds or use their own 90's styled backgrounds.

The products are quite expensive and leaves no room to make a profit.

When importing into shopify, you cannot choose where the products go, you cant change their price, product type etc.. It imports the proudtcs with their own specifications, vendor, product type, price variants etc

The imported products are all active already when pushed to the store. So you edit them to fix their price, variants (because AOW create their own variants of your shirt without telling you and pushing those to your store too!

Overall Very horrible experience and will never be trying these guys again.

All the work put in to this app, only for Gail to be rude and not care that their app is causing a lot of problems.

I hope this review saves someone else time I wasted.

Jonnydapperclothing

Horrible. I've sent contact request for tech support with no response. The site itself is horrible and tells you to keep downloading chrome. The site simply does not work.