Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

by Art of Where

Drop ship printed products on demand. Leggings, scarves & more

Threadiverse

App is not perfect, prints are quality, mock ups look god awful. put some model mockups in the store the same way printful does at the very least. considering you have womens clothing in the store, you should make it visibly appealing to women. Not 3d models that don't even look good to guys viewing them online. they look like gamecube graphics mockups.

If artofwhere could overcome the prices it offers, tiny profit margins and get some actual models it would be greatness in and of itself but they refuse to and insist on mediocrity.

Geeky apparel store:

Widow Dark Thirty

Art of Where is great for a few things but not when it comes to leggings. I had an issue where I had designs that needed to align at the seam to appear correctly across the back. When I spoke to customer support they informed me that when they are sewing the designs, they are incapable of turning the fabric over to ensure they are being aligned correctly. They did offer me credit for the designs that had already shipped but they offered no real assistance in helping me resolve the issue of my design and printing them correctly.

Printful, however, was accomodating and their support team was flawless. Received a printed test product from them within 2 days time and it was exactly as I had envisioned. They are a bit pricier but for the help and support they offered, I would take them over Art of Where any day.

Sunnysmile

your site doesn't work, can't see your product because üpdate your browser". well my browser is updated, i've just installed the windows and using what you demand...