Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

Art of Where ‑ Print on demand

by Art of Where

Drop ship printed products on demand. Leggings, scarves & more

AOA Art and Design

Love the app and service. Just started out and have already filled a couple of orders for customers and one for myself and so far everything has worked out great. Production time is a bit long but between the merchandise being handmade and COVID thats really to be expected. The only issue I can say I have right now is the ability to edit prices before uploading. I use more than one dropshipping supplier and it would be easier to edit the prices and other info being uploaded before it's sent to Shopify. Other than that, lovin' working with Art of Where.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your great review!

We are working on hard on improving our production times and are getting close to pre-covid production times now. This should only get better from here!

Thank you also for your feedback regarding the ability to edit prices. We will certainly take that into consideration.

Moondream Studios

Great app guys! We needed a supplier like this in Canada hands down! Despite COVID delays these guys are on top of it! Thank you for all your dedication to us during these crazy times. You helped my store kick off! I hope that you include hoodies in the future, especially as I get my fall collection ready!

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback and it's great to hear that you're having success with your store!

We are continuously working on new products to add and hoodies are certainly something we will consider.

Tie-Fly

The design board is a pretty good tool, I especially like the duplicate button you can duplicate design keeping exact same specifications or size. Customer service is responsive, delivery is not that fast your looking at longer than a week but they explain their process as to why it takes time. The products are of excellent quality though they run small but turn out just as set in mockup. Prices are pricey!! Tie - Fly Clothing www.tieflyclothing.com

May 29, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're so glad you're satisfied with the quality of our products thus far.

Dream Spirit Studios

I really love the products that AOW offers, and love seeing my artwork on their wares. My customers so far love the products as well, as the prints are gorgeous. The customer service is ok, they answer the phone most of the times I've called during the week within their business hours. They could be a little bit friendlier on the phone. Also, I really wish that I could set my markup prices within AOW *before* bringing the products into Shopify, so that they import with all the correct pricing. It takes a long time for me to go in and edit all the new pricing when I bulk-import products.

LuluBee+Kewi

Looks like they offer good products but Ives spent a few hours trying to create products and end up loosing all the work I do. Consistently resets and have to start over, reloading all the images, resets to the beginning. Super frustrating

Sarah Pierson

The quality of the printing is amazing. The lined canvas tote is lovely but they are quite expensive. Products are high end compared to most others so you do get a more premium product. I do find that production can take some time. Someone out there needs to offer more pillow options. Thanks
Sarah

Rodifer Animation Company

I've been using the app for a few months now, and despite some initial technical hiccups with the app, things are great now. I ordered a sample of their wood print, and the print and build quality were amazing. All of my images are in the 300 - 400 dpi range when uploading, which is incredibly good. I also like the fact that they have phone support, and their shipping was fast (5 days).

The Shark Watch Co

Finally found something that works!! Great!!!