Shoppable Fashion Photos

Shoppable Fashion Photos

by Artifacia Inc.

We help fashion brands create and manage shoppable photos

Ezenasia

This App is really awesome. It is very helpful for my shopify store and provide exactly the feeds I have been looking for. I like it so much

The Maggam Collective

Artifacia has been an easy-to-use method to convert our Instagram gallery into a shoppable one. We witnessed a growth in our conversion rates and hits once installed. We not only have to respond to "Price please"s anymore, but can also make whatever interaction we have with the customer more meaningful since that's taken care of by Artifacia. That aside, what we are most pleased with is the 24*7 (literally!) service they've provided us with- the team has tirelessly worked with us during a challenge faced. Glad to be on-board!

Quirksmith

We use Artifacia's Shoppable Instagram solution on a day-to-day basis. This app has allowed us to really enhance the customer experience on our Instagram page.

We used to get a lot of queries on our Instagram posts for price and availability but now all we have to tell our followers to check the link in bio so that they can buy the products they really like.We have seen great ROI from using this app so far.

The dashboard is slick, very easy to use and constantly updated with useful features based on feedback. Their support is also top notch.

The team always responds to us quickly and with an answer. As a premium app, it's totally worth the price for the value it adds to fast-growing merchants like us. Awesome app!

Madrushfashion

A really smart way to tap your customers and boosting sales in no time. The conversion rates are amazing. You can integrate this into your instagram profile as well as your website. really cool.

Zahana1

I started using Artifacia even before it launched on the Shopify App Store. Now that it's on Shopify, I'm sure we are going to benefit more from simpler billing and product syncing thanks to the Shopify platform. The first thing I noticed when I started using it for my business was its ease of use. It had all the features I needed to make my Instagram feed shoppable to grow my business. I use shoppable galleries for my Instagram feed, website homepage, and a dedicated page to showcase our products and customers wearing our products. Their analytics is comprehensive and it gives me actionable insights about the performance of my content on Instagram. Their support is responsive and available 24*7. I'd highly recommend this app to other Shopify merchants. There are many shoppable Instagram apps on the app store, but this one is the best I've tried.