Artistry.io

Artistry.io

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (2.9)
Developer
2.9
May 23, 2017

The best app and best company to work with for building custom products. We moved our very complicated Boccia.com watch configurator from our old platform to Shopify using Artistry.io. Not only were they very easy to work with, but they built our custom solution in record time. Our configurator has over 16 million possibilities, so it is no easy task. It's been a couple months since they finished and the function works flawlessly on our website. Don't go anywhere else- just use them. They are the only company you need!

Bocciatitanium
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 31, 2017

The team at Artistry has been a joy to work with. We had this idea of a personalized or custom Mini Hoop and the dream has become a reality... due to this application. The Build-A-Hoop experience is simple, easy with a great output so the customer can see the hoop they have built. Thank you Luis and team.

Versahoop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 27, 2017

GREAT ! I was looking for an app who can help me to custom apparels for my company and it works well.

Easy to install and easy to use, but the greatest point is the support. So quick ! Thanks Luis ;)

Can't wait to see the new features !

Forevents
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 24, 2017

LOVE! This is by far the most dynamic product builder/customization app around. I've tried them all. The support team is great, and the features are very powerful. I'm really happy with the functionality, and I look forward to getting a lot of value out of it. Great job by the Artistry team on this one.

Yakyu
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 17, 2017

I know that writing in all caps is taboo (ref Bob's Burgers-Burger Bob), but THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!! I have used so many product customizers from Wordpress to PrestaCart to Magento. This is the best one hands down. The admin UX is simple and clean; the font end UX is grandmother friendly!

It is worth every penny!!!

Spprelaunch
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 14, 2017

The product customizer by Artistry gave me a solution to a problem that I had been struggling with for years. Customer support is absolutely wonderful and super responsive. If you're looking for an app that will give your customers the ability to customize (and view their customized products) in realtime, I'd urge you to give this app a try.

Wish Equestrian
March 13, 2017

This is a great app. This product customizer is solid, full of features and just keeps getting better! I cannot say enough about the developer, Luis and his fantastic assistance. Always there to help and answer questions. Easy to set up and use.

Decalvenue