AsiaMart

by Meekco.Asia

#1 Shopify x Lazada Listing App

WanitaZone

Joy of London

Off to a rough start. I was quite excited to come across this app. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm came to s swift stop as I was unable to load the app.

Duria Malaysia

Mooncakes are seasonal products, and this app helped saved a significant time-market cost with the fast listing on Lazada Malaysia! Our mooncakes sold out faster than expected before the festival day!

Kakioutdoor

I have been selling on Shopify & Lazada for two years and only uploaded a few products to Lazada due to the lengthy uploading process! This app is really what we needed(thanks!). However, the team is being very frank to us that they are soft launching the app and has been guiding me through. The app is not perfect yet, but they are now and then fixing the bugs and system upgrades between both platforms for my store whenever I feedback.

Modern Style Fashion

One star, reason is they sell an app and zero customer service. Wrote 2 or 3 emails asking for help using the app and not even an answer!
Have a problem and I guess, I just have to figure that myself about using the app. #Disappointing