Assemble Subscriptions

Assemble Subscriptions

From $25/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Assemble
1 review
4.6
1 review
Edited August 11, 2021

UPDATE:
After receiving my one star review, the Assemble team quickly exported the data I requested in order to help me migrate to the new subscription app I am now using. I appreciate their help. It is unfortunate that it took a public negative review for them to change their response from “this is not possible” to “we’re happy to help”. INITIAL REVIEW: Don’t take a chance on this app. I needed a simple app for a very basic subscription. Beware: if you sign up for this app, there is no way to migrate your subscription data to another platform in the future. They claim to be unable to import or export customer data. There is no stats dashboard.
You can’t see when people signed up for a subscription without clicking on each individual order.
There is no way to view who has their paused subscriptions, apparently those customers just disappear somehow. Over the past couple days, subscribers on the platform have been double charged, just hours apart! A massive headache and expense. I don’t need a lot a fancy extras for my subscription. But I do need a reliable app that shows what is happening with current subscribers and allows me to export my data. This app was obviously brought prematurely to the marketplace. I hope that Assemble is able to address these basic issues. I would 100% recommend you avoid the headache and hours I have spent trying to get my subscribers out of this app.

Mornings Together
Time spent using app: 2 months
Assemble replied July 31, 2021

Sorry to hear you've run into issues moving to another subscription app. I've just replied to your support ticket. The data should automatically move between apps - apologies for the mixed messages. We have also done a manual export of your data, and it should be with you now. If your new app requires any other data, just let us know.