Assemble Subscriptions

Assemble Subscriptions

by Eight

Seamless subscriptions. Recurring revenue.

Happy Flame

Set up was done for us fast and without a issue. Fits in with the theme perfectly. Simple to use and Fantastic support- fast and friendly. Looking forward to their coming updates.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we really do appreciate your feedback! I'll make sure to pass your kind words onto the support team - we look forwards to working with you for all our coming updates!

Pickletown Flower Co

Assemble Subscriptions is INCREDIBLE. I've tried several other subscription apps and they've all been a headache. I use many apps for my Shopify site. I've had numerous issues, and hands down, Assemble is the quickest and MOST efficient at handling any issues that come up. In fact, they went above and beyond to fix the code with a different app so that it wouldn't interfere with the subscription app. I am beyond impressed! I highly recommend Assemble!

August 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, we're so glad Assemble has proved to be a good fit for your business. Happy to help with that conflict, and best of luck with the launch. If you need anything at all, we're here and happy to help :)

BEERDS

I have installed and tested Bold, Paywhirl, Skio and Assemble. Assemble was the cleanest to install and setup. Assemble did NOT break my theme like Paywhirl. Assemble admin UI is cleaner and easier to use than Bold. And, Assemble didn't sacrifice functionality options with their clean UI like Skio. Summary: was super frustrated, took a chance on this new Assemble app, very happy i did so and i really really hope they get support from Shopify users so they can continue supporting this app!

May 18, 2021

Thanks for leaving such a glowing review! We designed Assemble to be exactly that: clean, seamless, and super easy to use - so it's really special to hear this is in your feedback.

If there's anything you need, feel free to drop our support team a message - and thanks again for supporting Assemble!

Woning Wise

I was looking for a plug-in for my webshop that had some subscriptions options for my clients, so I found Assemble. They've helpt me with some coding in my Shopify account to let it work! Now I need to find some clients, so I can really use Assemble.

May 18, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Assemble! We're so pleased we could help get you set up - if there's anything else you need, feel free to drop us a message any time.

We can't wait to see what you do with Assemble - thanks for supporting us, and take care!

Plaant

The Assemble crew have built a plugin that solves a major pain point that we were looking to solve for over a month which is the ability to allow our users to pay monthly installments on top of a one-time purchase option. We need to have this possibility for different products and need different payment options for each e.g. on-going payment, fixed over a selected period. Their plugin was the only one we found that ticked the box for all our needs. They've communicated with us through the process (over a weekend) and have been extremely helpful. Many thanks to the Assemble crew!

May 10, 2021

Thanks so much for your review and really glad we had the features you needed to get up and running with subscriptions. We can't wait to see the implementation of Assemble on your store, it's going to look great!

I'll pass on your comments to the team, thanks again!

The Coach Firm

Don't be put off by no reviews--we took a chance and within minutes of installing, we had it integrated with the products in our store that needed subscriptions. It was easy enough to install for someone with almost zero tech savvy--the tutorials made it a breeze and we couldn't be happier. It is BY FAR the most cost effective app out there--the other one we were using was $60/month AND 1% of our sales, which caused us to look for another solution. Our business was looking for an easy, no-frills way to implement monthly recurring payments, and Assemble fit the bill.

May 6, 2021

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and so glad you found Assemble easy to install and integrate into your store. I'll pass on your comments to the team here. Best of luck with your subscriptions, and if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out :)