Recensies (406)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 juni 2024

Best app out there for increasing AOV, Yusuf and the team have provided me with the quickest and friendliest service out of any of the apps I use. I highly recommend this app.

70 Series Store
6 maanden gebruiken de app
28 mei 2024

Great app and also customer support. This app is helping us to convert more due to the cross-selling on our product pages. Yusuf in particular has always been available for every request we have made!

Dreamin*101
Italië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

One of the best apps on the market! Customer support is great. They even implemented a functionality for us. Always fast to respond and very helpful.
they let you customize the looks, so if it matches your theme and functionality, that is great. if you want to earn more without a lot of hassle and great support, go with this app!

Ferla Family - Cargo Bikes
Verenigde Staten
5 maanden gebruiken de app
19 maart 2024

I highly recommend this app. The price is unbeatable for what you get. The support is exceptional. I've never encountered a support team that responds within 1-2 minutes and takes the time to thoroughly assist. Thanks to the support, my issue was swiftly resolved. Special thanks to Yusuf. Top-tier support, top-notch app, great price – I can't recommend it enough.

Nachtfreund
Duitsland
18 dagen gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

Great App! Easy to integrate. Very fast and helpful support. Support is also really proactive and gives advices and ideas. Love it!

Animus Medicus GmbH
Duitsland
13 dagen gebruiken de app
20 februari 2024

This app is a wonderful addition to my website. Many options to make products more interesting and to use for upselling and the layout fits perfectly on the product pages. The customer service responds quickly and accurately.

LoveLance.nl
Nederland
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
21 maart 2024

Incredibly quick, honest and to the point support. We've suggested changes to some functionality and they're very responsive in picking things up. Overall very pleased with the functionality of the app itself.

Airsoft Bazaar
Nederland
20 dagen gebruiken de app
3 maart 2024

As someone who has dabbled with numerous similar apps in the past, I've always encountered one hiccup or another. But not with Assortion.

I like its seamless integration and its unparalleled ability to display frequently bought together products.

However, what truly elevates Assortion is its customer service. Yusef, in particular, has been an absolute gem. Not only is he incredibly reactive, but his assistance is genuinely helpful. He's made a change for me within minutes and has helped me use the app.

In conclusion, if you're looking for an app to enhance your sales strategy and provide outstanding customer service, look no further than Assortion. It's a game-changer, and Yusef's support is the cherry on top. Thank you, Assortion team, for such an exceptional product and service.

WORDS & CONFETTI
Frankrijk
7 dagen gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

what an amazing product and customer service was incredible

Need Aussie Gifts
4 maanden gebruiken de app
9 februari 2024

This app has been amazing especially the support. Anytime I have had a question, Yusuf has always been able to answer. Recently there was no way to implement my request so Yusuf wrote some custom css and made it work!

VaporCozy