Upsell & Bundle Products

Developer
Assortion
4.9
October 16, 2022

The app is ok but you get no help in customizing the options! You get stupid answers e.g.: "try our product addons widget"
Not recommendable!

Unvergessliche Geschenke zur Geburt - Windelgeschenke
Germany
Time spent using app: 20 days
Assortion replied October 16, 2022

I wish you could've talked to over 2,000 merchants we have assisted in our support channel so far and they all would tell you there is a misunderstanding here :) we offer extensive customization support and go above and beyond to help our users. Don't take our word for it, just read our reviews. All the best! Yusuf

Edited September 24, 2022

UPDATE: The app owner used my data to stalk me via Facebook. I downloaded this app expecting to be able to create a product bundle where the bundle is a product itself. But this program doesn't do that. After I uninstalled the app because it didn't meet my needs, the creator of the app reached out to me and claimed it did do what I looking for, so I tried the app again. It still didn't do what I wanted. Which the creator admitted in another email.

National Park Obsessed
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Assortion replied September 24, 2022

Hi, apologies if we wasted your time but you left us a message saying "I just want to create bunldes of 3 to 5 products” and did not mentioned you wanted it as separate product at all. Our team graciously tried to help you solve your problem on a weekend. Appreciate your review anyway, good or bad.